Prime One Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEDIKNT

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I just love these Prime One Statues. I got the Optimus Prime Knight Edition and I cant believe the detail. Way to expensive but hell we all pay to much for this stuff lol. Does anyone know of a place in CANADA where I can get these statues? Also besides the PAX shelfs any ideas on how to display these bad boys

Well if you don't use those beautiful bases, they can fit in Bestas....... (Though the tip of the sword on the Knight version could be an issue, if it's positioned how I think it is).

I know, I know.... stupid idea.

I hate dust, so it was either that or spend $500 AUD on a custom acrylic display... of which would be a pain to move.

I have my Optimus DOTM in a black Besta with I think Glassvik doors, and I think it looks great. But thats just me.

Well if you don't use those beautiful bases, they can fit in Bestas....... (Though the tip of the sword on the Knight version could be an issue, if it's positioned how I think it is).

I know, I know.... stupid idea.

I hate dust, so it was either that or spend $500 AUD on a custom acrylic display... of which would be a pain to move.

I have my Optimus DOTM in a black Besta with I think Glassvik doors, and I think it looks great. But thats just me.

Without the base, right?

I just love these Prime One Statues. I got the Optimus Prime Knight Edition and I cant believe the detail. Way to expensive but hell we all pay to much for this stuff lol. Does anyone know of a place in CANADA where I can get these statues? Also besides the PAX shelfs any ideas on how to display these bad boys

Hey I'm with you on Prime 1, thumbs up ! I like to display my statues in the open( dust is not that big of an issue with me The bases on these pieces are "tabletops" so all you need are the "legs"
80bf5cdafa53ea98435b5626b1e60971.jpg

SS no longer allows Canadian dealers to order these, so the only option is to buy directly from SS.

Back