Rockhead's KISS Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool collection Rockhead!!

Welcome to the boards!!

That is a pretty crazy collection! I assume you are in for the Kiss PF figures then! I think they'll look amazing among your set-up :rock

galactiboy said:
That is a pretty crazy collection! I assume you are in for the Kiss PF figures then! I think they'll look amazing among your set-up :rock

I love to see what other people like to collect and I see here some amazing collections.

And yes I'm in for the KISS Premium Figures, here's the one from Ace (more pics on my site!)

402066907_6b8669b0e7_o.jpg

Nice collection!

I had a childhood friend who was forbidden to play with me because my parents let me listen to KISS. Every weekend me and my brother would paint each others faces like Gene Simmons. :rock

Hey Rockhead,
I saw the Destroyer model kits in one case... are they the Polar Lights kits? They appear to be the "long box" version as well, do you have the rectangle box versions? Just wondering, because I didn't see them in any pics, but of course, they could have just been hiding... :D

lcummins said:
Hey Rockhead,
I saw the Destroyer model kits in one case... are they the Polar Lights kits? They appear to be the "long box" version as well, do you have the rectangle box versions? Just wondering, because I didn't see them in any pics, but of course, they could have just been hiding... :D

Yes, I got them in one of my glass cabinets and they're the long version

buffy-collector said:
Nice collection but who is Kiss?Is it an old band or somthing?

Are they still alive or not?:confused:

OMG...You don't know who KISS is :lol You aren't kidding me? KISS is a music band and are be around since the early 70's. If you want to know more, check my weblog.

BTW, my cousin is a big Buffy fan too, also you've a great collection!

Oh no wonder why I dont remember them,I wasnt born in the 70's lol,I probs have heard them,just not remembered who sung it...
I like dance music so thats why I wont have listened to them:D
btw thanks.

Back