Anybody have experience with Spawn Resine statues ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack00

Super Freak
Reaction score
I saw announcing this great looking Medieval Spawn statue coming out soon, but I never actually seen one in the flesh. How are their final quality on the shelve ? It looks crazy detailed on the pictures from spawn.com but we all know that's not what we are getting in the end.
So what do you guys think of them ?
Thanks.

I saw announcing this great looking Medieval Spawn statue coming out soon, but I never actually seen one in the flesh. How are their final quality on the shelve ? It looks crazy detailed on the pictures from spawn.com but we all know that's not what we are getting in the end.
So what do you guys think of them ?
Thanks.

This statue is amazingly well detailed

I know, but have you seen it with your own eyes or just pics on the net ?

I haven't seen them in person, but from pics they do look amazing. Problem is they are so damn expensive. Their plastic figures still look amazing and are like 1/10 the cost

True that. They are pretty damn expensive for plastic pieces...

Cool, you think you could take 1 or 2 pics of it ? It would be appreciated.

They are all very high quality. I have them all. The Medieval Spawn is just as detailed and amazing in person as the pics online. The actual statue doesn't have the green blood on it though.

I have the AP Medieval Spawn and had the AP Curse of Spawn (which sadly I had to sell a few years ago) so I can't comment on paint but the sculptures themselves are beautiful. The details are amazing.

IMG_20151215_202300669.jpg

IMG_20151215_202220344.jpg

IMG_20151215_202248108.jpg

Last edited:
Cool, you think you could take 1 or 2 pics of it ? It would be appreciated.

I snap some pics for ya today,
I also noticed that the green blood is missing on top of his hand..no big deal..I got a spare axe so I might apply some green blood on it at some point.

Medieval Spawn is the last statue Ehren from ARH did for Mcfarlane before moving to ARH..his signature is hidden on the statue

I snap some pics for ya today,
I also noticed that the green blood is missing on top of his hand..no big deal..I got a spare axe so I might apply some green blood on it at some point.

Medieval Spawn is the last statue Ehren from ARH did for Mcfarlane before moving to ARH..his signature is hidden on the statue

Do you know where they are hidden?

Back