I need a suggestion on a new body for Hot Toys Bane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

questionman

Freakzoid
Reaction score
hello Everyone!!

I own a Hot Toys Bane and I wondering if anyone here has any suggestions on a new body that will work for my Bane figure. What bodies out there work best for Bane?

Thanks for your help as always!

hello Everyone!!

I own a Hot Toys Bane and I wondering if anyone here has any suggestions on a new body that will work for my Bane figure. What bodies out there work best for Bane?

Any of the Arnold T-800 bodies (MMS or TTM-20) will work nicely.
I've done it with the MMS 117 body and it's great, the only thing I haven't done is put the coat on because I don't have one.

If you just want to be able to do the boss pose then HT Starlord is good. Exact same body with double jointed arms (and no back scar).

How about Hulk Hogan body from Storm Collectibles ?

I had my eye on that one too. Pretty awesome for Bane.

If I can not locate those bodies loose. What bodies do they sell that come packed in a clam shell that will work?

The star lord body works great for him. Close to the same size. He can do the boss pose with it. Only thing you won't have is the scars

hello Everyone!!

Asmus Toys just created the perfect body for Bane with their LOTR Merry and Pippin and John Connor sets.

image.jpg
image.jpeg

For the extra dosh they could buy the 'Exclusive' version which comes with the 'height-boosting boots' accessory for that movie accurate look. :lecture

Was gonna go with a seamless if possible but not sure about the gauntlets and coat fitting any body try.. seems the ttm20 is one I'm seeing alot on this thread

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Back