• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MARVEL, MARVEL, and more MARVEL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for the regular editions of the following -

Spiderman PF

Green Goblin PF (GOT IT)

Hulk PF

Doom PF

Wolverine Comiquette (GOT IT)

Iron Man Comiquette

PM me

Last edited:
Wow Loki you are looking for a bunch of stuff, hope you find it. I guess buying collectibles is the best possible thing we can do with a tax return. It really can catch you up on stuff you want. Good luck in finding everything.

Thanks Jason. I can't get everything at once but I hope to get a good start. Just ordered the Ghost Rider Maquette from Bob. The descent has begun.

My descent took 2 weeks. I'm at the doorway to Hell. Now. Only a Doom Excl. now stands between me and eternal damnation. To the others who helped me on this path...
teu11.gif

customizerwannabe said:
My descent took 2 weeks. I'm at the doorway to Hell. Now. Only a Doom Excl. now stands between me and eternal damnation. To the others who helped me on this path...
teu11.gif

I'm at least in a little better situation as I don't care about the exclusives for most of these. Still, it probably won't be a cheap trip.

Loki, I have four of the six you have listed. If I was insane, I would offer a trade for your X-Men Vs. Sentinel #1. :D

I love those four more than anything though and I don't think I'll be letting them go anytime soon.

Just having a little fun with ya.

The ill Jedi said:
Loki, I have four of the six you have listed. If I was insane, I would offer a trade for your X-Men Vs. Sentinel #1. :D

I love those four more than anything though and I don't think I'll be letting them go anytime soon.

Just having a little fun with ya.

I don't even know if I'd make that trade :monkey3

Grabbed a Wolverine from Amoktime (*crosses fingers*)

I think I've nabbed all the easy ones (Bob hopefully has a Spiderman for me) :monkey3 , now the real work begins.

I thought I'd post what I'm willing to pay for the pieces that I'm still after to see if I have any takers. Prices include shipping, hopefully :monkey3

Green Hulk PF - $450

Iron Man Regular Comiquette - $500

Doom Regular PF - $600

Any takers? :monkey3

ecthelion said:
is that enough for the doom reg? Don't know...not that I'm selling mine or something:D Sorry...

I have no idea, I haven't seen one for a while. But I did just start looking a week ago.

Darth Loki said:
I thought I'd post what I'm willing to pay for the pieces that I'm still after to see if I have any takers. Prices include shipping, hopefully :monkey3

Green Hulk PF - GOT IT

Iron Man Regular Comiquette - $500

Doom Regular PF - $600

Any takers? :monkey3

And then there were two. Just need to find the Doom and Iron Man now :monkey1

Back