Podcasts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kookie

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to get the Feb 22 Podcast on itunes yet...what's the issue?

I downloaded it but am getting no video....not sure if there is supposed to be some but usually there is...:confused:

Poop on this weeks Podcast.

Brock smells like stinky Kurgan balls, and should not mock the greatness of the Krusade.

King Darkness said:
Poop on this weeks Podcast.

Brock smells like stinky Kurgan balls, and should not mock the greatness of the Krusade.

:mwaha Awesome

Those of you having trouble with iTunes... I have submitted the comments to our webmaster and assistant, who will look into it - thanks for the heads up! :duff

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I downloaded from SSC site, then opened it in iTunes and it put it in there as a movie, so maybe the file format is off or something and when iTunes goes to download it can't do it.

Surprised no one has started a thread saying 1/4 scale Pirates of the Caribbean, Selene and Kurgan announced. After all Brock said it in the podcast...

There are still technical issues with the podcast. Itunes still says that the URL is not valid. I'm listening to it through the SSC site now. Love the Kurgan tease, hate the (NOT YET OFFICIAL) Power Loader price. I hope HT and SSC come to their senses and make it a bit cheaper.

Darklord Dave said:
Surprised no one has started a thread saying 1/4 scale Pirates of the Caribbean, Selene and Kurgan announced. After all Brock said it in the podcast...

WHAT!?!?!?!!??! Oh how I hate not being able to get the podcasts! Come on someone, post some more info. PLEASE!!!!! Pretty Please!!!

Darklord Dave said:

If that's true I wont wear a tie for work for a whole day:monkey5

Jen said:
Damn! I was actually excited there for a minute about a Pirates line....

yes Jen,you've just learned that the Dark lord is evil.

Shai Hulud said:
yes Jen,you've just learned that the Dark lord is evil.
Being the new gal on the block can really suck sometimes....Oh that Dark Lord hurt me bad...I'm still crying into my pint of beer.

I just finally heard the podcast....they even did a quote from a post I did about Darkness....though they made me sound like a silly little girl....

Jen said:
I just finally heard the podcast....they even did a quote from a post I did about Darkness....though they made me sound like a silly little girl....
haha what was it?
i find the podcast kinda refreshing lol

sunohc said:
haha what was it?
i find the podcast kinda refreshing lol
I can't remember all of it...and can't find the post on their site...something about how I had been a fan of Darkness since the 80's and found him scary yet mesmerizing.... :)

Back