Gentle Giant PGM Gifts Officially Revealed..Comments?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prisoner 6

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
GG just announced the PGM gifts for 2016...What do you think?

Ackbar: Been there done that BUT it is from the Force Awakens giving him that "aged" look
Ugnaughts: Good to see GG breaking a new mold! New characters from this line

Rounding out the last two are Han in Carbonite Jumbo figure and Shadow trooper classic bust.

gentle giant ackbar bust.jpggentle giant ugnaughts bust.jpggentle giant Jumbo Han in Carbonite.jpggentle giant classic bust shawdow trooper.jpg

How does Ackbar put on his shirt with those oversized spiky lobster arms?

GG is on a slippery slope leading to a comatose state. I have all their Imperial statues are they are great. Not sure why they are releasing the new armless line. Anyway the only thing I'm looking to buy from GG is their first Scout Trooper bust, the one with the pistol.

Had to stop collecting Gentle Giant altogether. Could no longer justify their rising prices, and ridiculous wait times to receive any thing.

That and they screwed me out of the Shirtless Maul bust years ago. Their reason for not sending it to me was they 'Ran out'. Then they put me on some list for when more would be available. Still waiting....

Yeah, done.

Back