Prop 2016 Inside the Armory Star Wars The Force Awakens

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool.
I had a close look at those FO Stormtrooper rifles. They're bad @$$ but I'd like to see one that's been weathered.

Cool. This is why I skipped the Target version and went with the Steelbook with Bestbuy, I figured someone would post it up online.

I was going to get the Target special one but it's awful quality...like cardboard that folds up a few times...no case and I think that special stuff isn't on a disc but has a code for you to download it (or youtube of course). I went with a regular from Target..standard black case.

I was going to get the Target special one but it's awful quality...like cardboard that folds up a few times...no case and I think that special stuff isn't on a disc but has a code for you to download it (or youtube of course). I went with a regular from Target..standard black case.

That one has nicer art too.
I don't really care much for the Target exclusive box where each of the characters had something over one of their eyes. Disney used those pics in their marketing before the movie's release. Even then I thought they were lame.

I was so disappointed with the Target packaging for their special. Cardboard? Really? & of course every corner was banged all to hell. I went with the regular also, hoping that one of you freaks would post it, or a link to it. You guys are my heroes!!! :hi5:

Back