New From Toronto, Canada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacticnf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Somewhat new to collecting let's call it "premium" figures, I think I started backwards though. Started with action figures around 3 years ago (still remember it was the Marvel Select Juggernaut), and other smallish figures. But then I bought the Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure last year (I know, not exactly a smooth transition) because it looked amazing and still does. I'm on preorder for Prime1's Deathstroke and am having a hard time keeping up with all the releases from different companies as I get to know them all.

Also hoping to learn some tricks of the trade in terms of where I can buy things that aren't readily available in Canada or where I won't get destroyed by shipping and customs (SSC I'm looking at you...lol).

Welcome!

Check out Starbase Collectibles on Facebook, he's a Canadian guy and is great to deal with, very reasonable pricing as well.

Welcome

You probably don't want to hear this but ordering from Sideshow is usually the cheapest shipping your going to find to Canada. Gaming Heads is pretty decent to though since I think there shipping fees include taxes and import.

If you want to pick up stuff local you should check out Silver Snail at Yonge and Dundas, they usually have some decent stuff and there prices aren't to bad. Theres also Toy Square up in Markham, you can preorder most of Sideshows stuff from them and just pick it up, haven't been there myself but I hear good things.

https://www.toys2.net/home.php

Thanks everyone! I've seen toys.net and heard good things, not a bad selection either but they don't carry everything (ie. XM, Iron Studios etc) and even for P1 they had Batman and Harley but not Deathstroke. I'll check out Gaming Heads, thanks!

XM Studios is hard to buy from since they have so few North American retailers, Bigbadtoystore is probably your best bet, but they get a very limited xm stock

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back