Media-Movie Rogue One trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES !! it already looks so different !! no big names on the screen.. no big heroes.. SW from the eyes of normal mortal people ??? GIVE IT TO ME !!! NOW !

Last edited:
Interesting E-11 she is holding

Rogue_One_trailer_E_11.png

only thing that bugs me are palm trees.... really ?

only thing that bugs me are palm trees.... really ?

Did the sequoia forest bother you on Endor? Or the pine trees on Takodana? I prefer that over giant CGI mushrooms or silly-looking cartoon plants.

When you have watched enough SG-1, you eventually realize every planet looks like Vancouver anyway. :)

Did the sequoia forest bother you on Endor? Or the pine trees on Takodana? I prefer that over giant CGI mushrooms or silly-looking cartoon plants.

When you have watched enough SG-1, you eventually realize every planet looks like Vancouver anyway. :)

no.. but for some reason Palm Trees do not match into my SW world.. maybe because I live in Florida ? :lol

Looks amazing! Can't wait!

Haha, I didn't see who posted this at first and I still knew it was you.

:D

Quite cool AT-AT's, looks like a previous model than ESB, and somehow like an advanced Rebels/McQuarrie model:

at_at_rogue_one.jpg

And interesting tank too:

tank_rogue_one.png

image.jpg
image.jpg

Is that Tarkin? I can't really tell, though I'd tend to think its not. I guess we won't know till we know :)
And interesting blasters and backpacks here.

YES !! it already looks so different !! no big names on the screen.. no big heroes.. SW from the eyes of normal mortal people ??? GIVE IT TO ME !!! NOW !
I agree with you. I don't like seeing actors I recognize from other movies in the Star Wars universe.

Unfortunately for me, I see Ghost Dog (Forest Whitaker)...

ghostdog4.jpg

...and Ip Man (Donnie Yen) :rotfl

18006_556.jpg

Damn it!! :lol

View attachment 257293

Is that Tarkin? I can't really tell, though I'd tend to think its not. I guess we won't know till we know :)
And interesting blasters and backpacks here.

That appears to be the outfit of a Grand Admiral, which Tarkin was not. He was a Grand Moff. So I don't think it's him. Curious to see who it is, though.

This HAS to be Darth Vader. The Emperor's guards are standing there, and that's how Vader kneels when speaking with him.

If that's Vader, then he is wearing a hood which we have never seen Vader wear, but that'd look pretty badass, kinda like Malgus did.

its a hood for sure.. and I doubt its Vader.. kind a hope its starkiller..otherwise I dislike the idea of having an inquisitor in the movies

Vader never had a hood. Right off the table he was assembled/operated on, he has his cape and helmet. No hood.
It wouldn't make sense in the storyline for him to wear one here then for Episode IV remove it again.

If this is indeed Vader, that would be a poor oversight by the writers.

Back