Statue Artfx+ 1/10 DC's line continuity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaviviDarkie

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello guys, first time around.
Just wondering. We know Kotobukiya is now busy with the villains line but do you think they will keep on releasing more Justice League members after that?

I would really love to see a Martian Manhunter or a Hawkman in this line. Or even Bluebird in case they continue with the Bat Family line.

Hope to see what are your thoughts on this.Thanks.

It's possible (I'd certainly love to see some underrepresented members of Justice League United and Dark to get ArtFX+ pieces) but I have my doubts, given DC's upcoming Rebirth initiative. Sinestro and Joker to me signal the safest route the line can go while maintaining the New 52 costumes, which is extending the Bat-family and Green Lantern Corps. I'm not a fan of many of the New 52 designs, but the metallic paint combined with Koto's immaculate flesh tone rendering continually make the ArtFX+ statutes some of the most eye-catching pieces on my shelves.

Hello guys, first time around.
Just wondering. We know Kotobukiya is now busy with the villains line but do you think they will keep on releasing more Justice League members after that?

I would really love to see a Martian Manhunter or a Hawkman in this line. Or even Bluebird in case they continue with the Bat Family line.

Hope to see what are your thoughts on this.Thanks.

I picked up Red Robin today from my LCS. I was actually just thinking that a Martian Manhunter, other Teen Titans, and other Green Lanterns would be pretty cool if added to this line. I hope they try this but not sure.

At this point I'm expecting them to finish up the Forever Evil-inspired villains set, maybe do another Bat-character or two, and then switch gears to a new DC Rebirth-themed line. It might be annoying to see them rehash Batman and Superman again, but on the other hand the sculpts on these have improved enough since the original Justice League lineup that it might be worth revisiting those characters again.

Back