Daniel Craig 5.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spenser

Super Freak
Reaction score
I’ve done and 5 sculpts of this guy and now I’m finally happy with it but for a little tweak here and there. more pictures when I get him dressed, any thoughts?

dcraigbond5.jpg

dcraigbondunpaint.jpg

Great looking sculpt.

I would only echo the thinning of the nose just a bit and perhaps, if possible, move his ears slightly closer to the head. They appear to stick out just a bit. Everything else is great. You nailed the jaw line and mouth area. :rock

i would add a bit more to the slants of his eyelids..agree about just a smidge off the roundness of the nose tip..a skinnier upper lip..make the jawline a tiny bit less square..and smooth out the hairline..particularly HIS right side at the crown..or like in the example pic..a head variant with his hair combed down and neat as he sometimes sports ..i did a rough photo shop of it below..and of course id want one :D

Last edited:
I have to say, Spenser, that this is an extremely close rendering and a vast improvement over your earlier sculpt. I sincerely believe that the problem with many of the earlier Craig customs is that too much "imagination" was used, drawing from the person's subjective, "fan-favorable" version of Craig in their minds, which lent to improving the jawline to compensate for his small chin, and giving the sculpt a nosejob that the real Craig can use himself!

You and Tinster, however, finally sat down so to speak, and used a critical eye to capture Craig's real features.

Most impressive! I agree with everone else's remarks and suggestions, by the way, but I do have one of my own. His lower eyelids look a bit thick and maybe ought to be a little less slanted. If you look carefully between the two photos you should be able to see the difference too. I'm just seeing this for the first time, so a pair of 'fresh eyes' may be helpful. Anyway, keep up the good work! I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished piece.

Thanks everyone! I’m taking the suggestions and putting them to use.

The “nose is too big” was the first thing my wife said about two seconds after I demoded it. It helps to get a different perspective on things.

also, I would like to ask that this not turn into a “yours/his is better/not as good as” comparison, thanks!

Nice job, Spenser! You mentioned to me that you were working on a 5th stab at him, and it definitely shows. It's an awesome sculpt.

And I know you got a P99 to go with him, too ;)

Tin

Thanks Tin! And yes I ordered a bag full of them, they’re very nice. However I shot one of the spring loaded slides across the room by mistake, I didn’t know there wasn’t anything to stop the slide from coming of the gun.

Hope you're felling better!

,..awesome spenser,.,,.you never stop to amaze me,..,, this is the best craig sculpt out there,...excellent job!!,.. :chew

,...you nailed him!!,..

MAGNIFIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darned near perfection!

Nose, hose! Go with him! Ok, so you trim a tad off each left front edge there....The ears are close as they are. Be wary not to trim them in too much. He has some flappers!

Love it Steven! Perfecto man!
When you KNOW who it is, without paint, you're there. SO, there you are.

Wow! Great job, best likeness I've seen up till now! Would like to see Sideshow beat this one:chew .

BTW you planning on selling some headsculpts?

With the upcoming Quantum of Solace soon, any chance to see a top notch Daniel Craig figure again makes me happy.

Spenser's figures are always worth a second look :rock

Back