To Return or not to Return?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizerwannabe

An Evil Collector?
Reaction score
After almost 3 weeks with the Texas Chainsaw Massacre PF, I'm thinking of returning it. I know I gotta do it right away if I am going to. It just seems out of place with the other stuff I'm picking up. Anyone else have one with the same thoughts?

hell no!
one of my favorites.

but your next post better be evil for it will be #666 :devil

Hell no!

Get PF Jason and Freddy to go with him.

h18uf.jpg

:)

I wouldn't get upset if that was it, but it really isn't accurate. I'm reaching my saturation point soon. Just bought the Cap and Skull exclusive 5 minutes ago though.:rotfl

BTW, if I have to post my kids on ebay to pay for it, the Doom Excl. will be mine!!!

107303703.jpg

Mine are the bookends.:D Just kidding about getting rid of 'em though. Will probably have to sell all this stuff to put them through college!

Cap and Skull is a very under-rated piece. Congrats, I love mine

Thanks. I agree. When the PF is released I think this one will skyrocket. I figure, buy it now or pay a fortune later! Funny thing is, this is the piece that made me decide to start buying marvel. A couple grand later in other marvel pieces and I finally get it!:rolleyes:

Since you own the other horror PFs, I would keep him for sure.

Imagine if they release a PF Myers...you have to have Leatherface in a horror collection!

customizerwannabe said:
BTW, if I have to post my kids on ebay to pay for it, the Doom Excl. will be mine!!!

107303703.jpg

Mine are the bookends.:D Just kidding about getting rid of 'em though. Will probably have to sell all this stuff to put them through college!

Cute kids. They look nothing like your avatar tho'. ;)

I say if you're unhappy in anyway, get that money back! Get something you know you won't regret. Booya! WIN-WIN DUDE!

occulum said:
hell no!
one of my favorites.

Ditto.

Gruson said:

Ditto

customizerwannabe said:
Got both of those...and Demon Freddy too.

Then why the hell would you split them up?!?!?

Gruson said:
Since you own the other horror PFs, I would keep him for sure.

Imagine if they release a PF Myers...you have to have Leatherface in a horror collection!

Ditto. You cant have a horror collection without Leatherface! Period.

Back