Mike D's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAC83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all!

Thought I would share my small collection, I've been sitting in the background watching many freaks post their awesome collections and thought, "hey it's about time you contributed something dont you think". Sorry some pics are grainy still trying to figure out my camera, but enjoy or comment, welcome any feedback.

Cheers

That's an insane display. Loving the whiteness. Really brings the figures to life. Amazing set of figures!

I'm not a fan of Star Wars or Back To The Future, but even I can appreciate how good they all look together. Looks awesome!

Thanks guys, regarding the display it took me a while to find the right people to build it. I wanted the display to go with the darker tones in the room so I kept the exterior raw, and to really make the figures pop it had to be white interior. For those that are interested it is made of a rare South African wood called Kiaat, very nice grains to the wood so gives the cabinet some character. Added box storage at the bottom.

A collector's dream! Nice!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using tapatalk

Decided to treat myself to a Hot Toys DX13. Couldnt be happier with this figure. It's true what they say about the DX line, it is definitely an awesome experience.

Nice display and collection. The Delorean and Stormtrooper set are particularly impressive.

Back