Premium Format First Order Stormtrooper Life Size Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_6597.jpg

IMG_6536.jpg

image1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: First Order Stormtrooper PF?

Oh man, if that's 1/4 scale I'm in trouble. That looks amazing.

Lmao. This is major depth perception going on. Looking at other photos on Facebook, that is a 1:1 that is behind the heman booth.

I want this in 1/4... PLEASE SAY IT IS SO

yeah i figured, there's no way their pf if they do one would look that good

When HT announced they were doing 1:1 stuff with the unveiling of the armored Batman a few weeks back I said I'm screwed if they do Star Wars stuff....well, looks like I'm screwed. :lol

Good news for now is that I'm not interested in this Stormtrooper, but I'm hoping somewhere down the line they will correct Sideshow's mistake with the 1:1 ESB Boba Fett and do one that's actually screen accurate. If they do, it's a must buy for me.

The legs are fat, but it is also because of the existing knee armor, and thus because of shortened thigh and shin armor - all this making them bulkier. Of course the OT Stormtrooper is classic, iconic and looks superb :D

I'm not saying they didn't get it right, just that it looks awful compared to the OG Stormtroopers. :wink1:

that's what always bothered me with the new stormtrooper armor.. they look fat... nothing beats the OT Stormtroopers .

I'd buy an OT Stormtrooper from Hot Toys, but not for $8k. They're out of their minds with that pricing. :horror

Back