• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: X-Men Vs. Sentinel #1 Excl. / Dr. Doom PF Excl. MINT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talonkard044

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just like a lot of others here, I am looking for them. My chances of course are highly unlikely, but hey, I can dream.

:monkey3 :monkey2

Please just drop a few lines here or PM me if you are interested in selling. I know how much these fetch on evil Bay, and my offers would be priced fairly for either one of them.

Keep in mind I am really trying to get them MINT. Maybe displayed for a week or so, but I am looking for the pieces with as little dust / dirt as possible...Also looking for the Exclusives of each.

Wish me luck!

:chew

ok . . .i give up. What would 3 weeks of dust do to a statue like this? I'm trying to understand how one could tell that they've received a pristine statue. Isnt all that matters that the statue looks pristine?

El Roranous said:
Sorry, didn't want to be mean, just thought it was funny. Good luck.

LOL

It's no problem man. I didn't think you were being mean or anything.

:D

I think it's funny too...

I am sooooo pissed though I never had the chance to preorder them when I had the chance...I hope to change that soon though.

:monkey1

Radagaster said:
ok . . .i give up. What would 3 weeks of dust do to a statue like this? I'm trying to understand how one could tell that they've received a pristine statue. Isnt all that matters that the statue looks pristine?

Just using it as a reference...On pieces like these and with the prices they demand on evilBay, I really need to get them as close to mint as possible.

I am probably going to end up paying close to double, if not triple for them, and is it too much to ask that they be prestine?

I don't think so...

:eek:

I have purchased a few other statues over the past few years with dust all over them, and it is a PAIN to clean them. I would rather just get them clean and not have to worry about it.

Just my 2 cents.

:monkey3

Too bad mine is dusty or I would sell it to you for cost....oh well maybe next time.

Just kidding, mine might have a little dust on it but is never being sold :lol

Good luck to everyone that is looking for this piece.

Natrix said:
Too bad mine is dusty or I would sell it to you for cost....oh well maybe next time.

Just kidding, mine might have a little dust on it but is never being sold :lol

Good luck to everyone that is looking for this piece.

BASTARD!!!

:emperor

Just kidding!!

talonkard044 said:
Fin Fang Foom BUMP!!

:chew :emperor :chew :emperor :chew

Good luck, no need to bump this too much though - you are going to have a hard time finding anyone willing to part with their Doom.

:cool:

Yeah, you want to attract attention? Start another buy post with an absurd amount of cash you are willing to pay in the title. Cuz that's the only way it's gonna happen.

customizerwannabe said:
Yeah, you want to attract attention? Start another buy post with an absurd amount of cash you are willing to pay in the title. Cuz that's the only way it's gonna happen.

Believe it or not folks, somebody has the Exclusives of each and I am in talks with them for a deal to get both. They live here in IL...about 10 minutes away from me in the city of St. Charles.

:monkey1 :monkey5 :chew

Both Exlcusives, both with low numbers, both MOC.

Hope the deal goes through.

Just don't ask what I might be paying for each...My girlfriend would end our 4 year relationship if she saw this post.

:eek:

Good for you

if you want these pieces now I think your only option is to put your money where your mouth it, so hope you get these.

Back