My new 1/4 scale Jawas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amphion

Super Freak
Reaction score
I always wanted the MYC Jawas but they are so hard to find these days and are very expensive when you do find them. Finally decided to just buy these instead and share it with you guys. I hope you guys like them. If anyone wants to know more info about them, please PM me.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image10.jpeg

just dont understand why this guy is not trying to bring his own ideas (pose, stance, base) to the table instead of trying to copy something almost 100%

just dont understand why this guy is not trying to bring his own ideas (pose, stance, base) to the table instead of trying to copy something almost 100%

That may be my fault a little bit as I did mention that I really liked how you did yours and wouldn't mind if he stayed close to that design. The previous one that he did for another customer had a different pose and accessories but that just seemed a bit too heroic for my liking. I like my Jawas a bit more scared looking lol.

Here's the previous one that he did:
https://youtu.be/wj5zFdDAq3U

Back