Time to finally introduce myself!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talonkard044

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello FREAKS!!

:monkey1

Recently I have become OBSESSED with the greatness of Sideshow - like most of you guys / gals - and I thought I should finally take the time and introduce myself since I have been a lurker on the boards here for almost a year now, and just never took the time to sign up.

:eek:

Not to sound like a kiss-butt off the bat, but a TON of you guys have pretty sweet, vast collections and you seem to know what you are talking about when it comes to either Sideshows glorious pieces, some shop about how a statue is made, it's components, the sculpters...etc...

Everybody here is generally honest and truly understands what makes this hobby of collecting so great!

I currently own a bunch of great SS goodies so far - will try and post a full list w / pics when I get a chance soon - and have been hunting down others like crazy.

Other than that, I am a pretty hardcore gamer, am studying animation in college, and generally like hanging out with friends, hitting up comic shops, collecting tons of toys and waiting with agony for the UPS / FedEx guy to show up with my statues.

:monkey5 :lol

Other than that, just happy to say I am here now and I can't wait to start talking to some of you guys, and keeping my wallet alive enough for the next SS purchase.

FIN

:chew

Welcome dude! I am glad to see that you have finally joined here! You better prepare yourself, because your collecting addiction is about to get worse. That's a good thing though. :D

twistedfreak said:
Welcome dude! I am glad to see that you have finally joined here! You better prepare yourself, because your collecting addiction is about to get worse. That's a good thing though. :D

:monkey3

Thanks man!!

How much worse could it get?

*looks at list of upcoming purchases and cc bill*

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH S***!!!

:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

talonkard044 said:
:monkey3

Thanks man!!

How much worse could it get?

*looks at list of upcoming purchases and cc bill*

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH S***!!!

:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

How much worse? You will see, trust me. It is only a matter of time now. :D

welcome to the boards - I am new here too :lol put up my first post yesterday.

yeah my cc bill is doing too hot right now either....but with the awesome stuff that sideshow keeps pumping out right now, there is not much I can do.....oh well :rotfl

see you on the boards!

Welcome! I'm new too and am realizing that like collecting, this board is addicting...very cool people and awesome threads.

Jen said:
Welcome! I'm new too and am realizing that like collecting, this board is addicting...very cool people and awesome threads.

Welcome Jen...To a fellow "300" fan...not long to wait now, hey...I think you guys get to see it on March 9....I have to wait until April to see it here..:monkey2

darth dyp**** said:
Welcome Jen...To a fellow "300" fan...not long to wait now, hey...I think you guys get to see it on March 9....I have to wait until April to see it here..:monkey2

Oh, how I feel for you. The wait is KILLING ME!!! 17 more days!!!!

Batty said:
Being a Freak makes you obsessed! Welcome!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
noooooooo.jpg

Back