Hello everybody - Wanted to introduce myself

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Praetorian380

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello there everyone

I wanted to introduce myself for the first time on here. I have been reading these boards for the past several months now and love how much of a tight nit community this is. Im not sure why I havent signed up sooner.....but I am glad to finally be able to talk and share with all of of you.

I have been collecting for about 8 months now and have gone absolutely crazy with the amount of stuff I have been buying. I have always been a huge movie fan and have somewhat delved into the collecting world.
But not as much as I am now - now that I have found Sideshow.:D

My Sideshow addiction started back in June of last year when I saw, for the first time, the Predator 1:1 scale bust from SWS and Sideshow. I was floored, and new that I had to have it. With predator being one of my favorite movie characters of all time, there was no way that I was going to pass this up. The pictures I saw did not do it justice - After getting it out of the box and seeing it in person there was no turning back - I started to look for more Sideshow pieces - I bought the Alien Queen, pre-ordered the Aliens Warrior bust, bought the Predator Maquette EX......so on and so on - since then my collection has grown.

I am officially addicted to collecting......and I couldnt be happier:rotfl

I hope that all of you can welcome me here:D

Welcome to the forum man! So I guess you are a fellow Predator/Alien freak... awesome! You will need to share some pictures of your collection. We are glad to have you on board here. Oh, and remember to strap on your seat belt, because you are in for one hell of a ride!

Thanks for introducing yourself!

It's always nice when a lurker comes out of the shadows and joins up. It's no surprise that a Predator fan would be drawn to Sideshow--they have made some pretty cool stuff based on that character. Same with ALIENS--and it sounds like you have a pretty nice high end collection going.

Welcome!!!

heabangin.gif
heabangin.gif
heabangin.gif
heabangin.gif
heabangin.gif

Back