• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: X-men vs Sentinel #1 EXCLUSIVE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjread

Super Freak
Reaction score
DONE WTB: X-men vs Sentinel #1 EXCLUSIVE DONE

Add my name to the list of peeps that want this statue. I wish they would have waited about 2-weeks to release #2. I've been looking for MONTHS to get #1 now it is going to be INSANE.

UPDATE....this came in the mail today....YES IT IS THE EXCLUSIVE:

VS002.jpg

Paid less DLVD than the last two auctions ended for.

Last edited:
El Roranous said:
I feel your pain brother. I am still on the prowl too. Are you only looking to buy the exclusive?

I would PREFER the exclusive (but will settle for the Regular)

I posted a thread here bout a 6 months ago looking for one, and I'm still on the hunt, so my names down too.

I'm going to go after the one ending on eBay tonight....anyone else going for it as well. We all could help each other out by not outbiding each other. Let's talk if you are interested.

bjread said:
I'm going to go after the one ending on eBay tonight....anyone else going for it as well. We all could help each other out by not outbiding each other. Let's talk if you are interested.
I was planning on it but I bet talking to each other will do no good because there is probably a sniper out there who will take out all of us.:monkey2

El Roranous said:
I was planning on it but I bet talking to each other will do no good because there is probably a sniper out there who will take out all of us.:monkey2

but it would help to keep US from running each other up.

nash said:
*nash loads his rifle* :lol

nash if you are planning on sniping let us know. I won't waste my time on watching it if you're gonna just snipe me out.

I know I have a limit as to how high I would go. How high are you guys willing to go?

I really screwed up, a couple of weeks ago there was a regular with a BIN of $600, that one sold very quickly. :monkey2

The ill Jedi said:
I know I have a limit as to how high I would go. How high are you guys willing to go?

I really screwed up, a couple of weeks ago there was a regular with a BIN of $600, that one sold very quickly. :monkey2
I would have pulled the trigger on that one but I never even saw it. How long did it last?

El Roranous said:
I would have pulled the trigger on that one but I never even saw it. How long did it last?

2 or 3 days and like always I sat and though about it instead of reacting. I am such a dumb s#!t!

The ill Jedi said:
2 or 3 days and like always I sat and though about it instead of reacting. I am such a dumb s#!t!

I had an opportunity over the past month to get an exclusive for $750 DLVD....I kept hesitating. Then #2 came out and it goes for $900+ :monkey2

There is a regular on eBay right now. BIN of $700 reserve of $500 (i asked the guy already)
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEBI:IT&viewitem=&item=300083112207&rd=1&rd=1

This is the one I'm going after:
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEBI:IT&viewitem=&item=260086461892&rd=1&rd=1

Unless of course Nash is gonna snipe me :monkey2

I have a feeling the $700 regular won't be available for long. Someone is going to BIN it very shortly.

customizerwannabe said:
You have more than Nash to worry about!
sterb030.gif

listen to customizer, he speaks the truth.

Honestly though, it's not a good idea to post up auctions that you're interested in. Why draw more attention to it than need be, you're just making more people aware that may have possibly not known the auction existed or forgot about the ending time.

customizerwannabe said:
Now...listen to Nash. He speaks the costly truth!!

you the guy who drove up the cost already??

If I don't win it today...I'll eventually get it. It does appear that I confused this place with other boards I'm a member on. I was just trying to work with people so we don't drive each other broke. But, I guess that isn't a concern over here with the "freaks".

When dozens of people want the same item, that's how it goes. Crawl back to your other boards. I'm not an idiot. I don't bid with over 15 seconds to go, and I certainly don't announce auctions I'm interested in. Another idiot trait.

Back