Anovos first order stormtrooper helmet, standard vs premium?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have searched and I cannot find a thread about this, but I am interested in buying the first order storm trooper helmet, and I know Anovos offers both the standard and the premium line. The premium line being fiberglass and metal and better padding, so does anyone here know or have experience with either of these helmets in hand? What would be the best choice, because The price difference is quite substantial, and I will be mainly using it for display purposes.

I don't own an Anovos but looking visually at the differences, their "premium" helmet reminds me of the Stormtrooper helmets you could get from Master Replicas/eFX.

Personally I would go premium as it looks more visually appealing with the padding inside whereas the standard has the kind of harness that reminds me of a kid's Hasbro helmet. If you're just going to display though it may not matter as they seem to be close enough that I doubt you could really tell just on display without looking at both side by side.

I have searched and I cannot find a thread about this, but I am interested in buying the first order storm trooper helmet, and I know Anovos offers both the standard and the premium line. The premium line being fiberglass and metal and better padding, so does anyone here know or have experience with either of these helmets in hand? What would be the best choice, because The price difference is quite substantial, and I will be mainly using it for display purposes.
Given your purpose, save a few bucks and get the standard.

Given your purpose, save a few bucks and get the standard.

Yes, that was my first thought too, but I really love all separate pieces and actual metal. For display, if you get closer, you will really be able to see the difference of the separate metal grill, the difference between the gloss and the matte finish on the grill, and especially the solid milled aluminum piece on the premium line, versus the all plastic look of the standard.

I also like how it is fiberglass instead of cheap ABS, and I like how the metal grill really separates from the black background. Call me **** but I like these details on a display piece.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457076862.730896.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457077090.208826.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not too versed in the accuracy of TFA Stormies as compared to OT ones. But the screen used TFA helmets IIRC were ABS and not fiberglass, and they didn't look too good at close-ups anyway. The fiberglass lid is more of a collecting piece, to have on display, as for the ABS one it is more for trooping. But that doesn't mean you cannot have an ABS one for display, especially considering the price difference. It is all about budget and what you have in mind for it

Well, sounds like you've already made your decision about which one to get. If those details are important to you, than you know what you have to do.

Well i am leaning toward premium. But if like more input

Back