Creature Pose

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creature Pose

• A. Swimming upside down.

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • B. Freestyling.

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • C. Arms up.

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • D. Outstretched arms.

Votes: 27 42.2%
  • E. Arms down.

Votes: 14 21.9%

• Total voters

wookilar8

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well he's coming, but how is he coming? One if by land, two if by sea (lagoon). I couldn't resist. Okay how would you like this bad boy, swimming or lumbering?

A. Swimming upside down & getting a good look at Ms. Adams.

creature1.jpg

B. Freestyling.

creature3.jpg

C. Arms up. "Keep your feet on the ground & keep reaching for the stars."

creature7.jpg

D. Outstretched arms. "Tag your it."

creature6.jpg

E. Arms down. "Why is there a giant penny in your cave?".

creature4.jpg

For the PF I'd prefer the arms outstretched... but what is that first image off? That is extremely cool looking!!!

I would vote looking down if he came with a victim, buuuuuuuuuuuuut I know that won't happen. Outstretched arms it is!

I voted before I saw the photos. If the arms are down but out a little like the photo the that is the on for me. So take away one arms out vote.

I voted B, Freestyling.

Though amphibious, the Gill Man could only lumber around on land for a few minutes to the shrill accompaniment of trumpet blasts before returning to his watery habitat. He ruled the murky depths of the Black Lagoon, and his elegant, lyrical underwater ballet with Julie Adams is, for me, the most memorable scene in the film.

I know many prefer the design of Ben Chapman's land Creature suit over Ricou Browning's lighter underwater costume, but I'd be happy if we get something along these lines:

Last edited:
I choose D just because I don't think we will see a swimming pose; although I would love the "freestyle" pose if they did it! The outstretched arms is an image I have grown up with my entire life, so it is very "iconic" for me.

Back