Dream Collaboration

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

higgins1989

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have been binge watching Hayao Miyazaki lately and would love to see him and Wes Anderson do something together.

What would be some of your dream collaborations in film and television. This can be Past, Present, or Future?

Last edited:
Somebody needs to make a Teddy Roosevelt biopic with Nick Offerman (and maybe Wilford Brimley for the last scene). Maybe Mel Gibson, Ron Howard or Ridley Scott to direct.

There was a rumor that Scorsese was going to make "The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt", starring DiCaprio, a few years back. Nothing came of it, though.

SnakeDoc

Hmm, I was under the impression Wilford Brimley had died. Must've dreamed that. Of course if these are our dream collaborations, the sky should be the limit. A Contra film starring Arnie and Stallone in their prime may have proved to be the most faithful comic movie ever made!

I've never really thought about collaborations as much as I have story ideas. I guess I'd like to see Christopher Nolan make his biopic about Howard Hughes and cast DiCaprio as the lead a decade from now. It could be a nice companion to Scorsese's "The Aviator."

Hmm, I was under the impression Wilford Brimley had died. Must've dreamed that. Of course if these are our dream collaborations, the sky should be the limit. A Contra film starring Arnie and Stallone in their prime may have proved to be the most faithful comic movie ever made!

I've never really thought about collaborations as much as I have story ideas. I guess I'd like to see Christopher Nolan make his biopic about Howard Hughes and cast DiCaprio as the lead a decade from now. It could be a nice companion to Scorsese's "The Aviator."

Honestly, I had to research to make sure Brimley hadn't been taken out by the diabeetus. Apparently, he's still kicking.

SnakeDoc

Back