Hello, fellow collectors!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atay007

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello fellow collectors!

Just Stumbled upon this community here recently, was originally looking for a place to sell a couple statues and a read this was a good community for that, but upon further reading I believe I saw new members cannot sell on the forum, Im not sure, never the less it seems like a pretty cool community to be a part of. I've enjoyed reading through some of the other forums and seeing what other people are selling so far. But a little about me...Also have this in my Bio

Name is Aaron from Ohio, USA, I enjoy reading comics, watching movies related to comics (selling some on eBay, handle in Bio), and those that are not related to comics. I enjoy collecting statues. Have 2 so far, my 1st was a Sideshow Batman PF (which as much as I love it, was looking to part with it to get the Dark Knight PF so I can get that AMAZING correlating Heath Ledge Joker PF that is coming out. My wallet doesn't like me lately haha. Its a shame I've been priced out of the other Joker that goes with the Batman PF I already have though : (

Well thats about it on me. looking forward to being part of the community.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Aaron!
wavesmile.gif

Back