Best Rorschach

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whishey

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Looking for your opinions for best Rorschach play arts? Dc statue? Any good customs? God I wish hot toys would make it.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

7eQfJkr.jpg

Hahha those are actually pretty good

I'm pretty sure Hot Tots teased us with a proto but after they did Comedian and Silk they ditched the rest of the line. I don't have photos of it but i thought I remember seeing a Rorschach. Would have been cool if they stuck to the whole line.

dc direct did a 1/6th scale rorschach about 6 years ago. Still pops up on ebay from time to time. pic below.

DSCN0662.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah that's not bad closest at this point

There actually was a really nice custom project put together last year. Caine did the sculpts, and Yunsil (Rainman's tailor) did the outfit. You would be hard pressed to find anything better, though it would have run you probably $500+ when all was said and done, and that's assuming you had a painter lined up. Here is an example:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...schach-outfit-set-tracking-8.html#post7788310

There actually was a really nice custom project put together last year. Caine did the sculpts, and Yunsil (Rainman's tailor) did the outfit. You would be hard pressed to find anything better, though it would have run you probably $500+ when all was said and done, and that's assuming you had a painter lined up. Here is an example:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...schach-outfit-set-tracking-8.html#post7788310
Awesome def gonna check it out thanks brother

I have the DC direct on...and I think its really good , especially at the price.

Post some pics...

IMG_8359.jpg

I skipped that DC Direct one, "assuming" that Hot Toys would make one... d'oh!

Looks pretty good, actually!

I know I'm debating the dc direct one at this point. But I keep holding onto hope.. but the longer goes on..

I know I'm debating the dc direct one at this point. But I keep holding onto hope.. but the longer goes on..

i think its pretty safe to say ht won't be revisiting watchmen.

Yup your prob right I'm leaning toward trying to pickup a dc direct one was just a little sacred the jacket looks a little bulky. But maybe you can remove his suit

Does HT even have the Watchmen license anymore? Man, Rorschach has been my most wanted figure for a long time now. I keep hoping they will go back and revisit the line, though it probably won't happen. Unless they decide to do something for the 10th anniversary of the movie, but that's still a few years off.

I'm sure they don't have the license- Star Ace or someone else should pick it up and do the rest...

If anyone is selling a dc direct rorschach let me know

Back