Predator 'Commando' Figures by Hot Toys - Who else would want these?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
Since Hot Toys is already doing AVP Predator figures, I'm pretty sure that we'll see a Classic Predator. But, will we ever see characters like Dutch (Schwarzenneger), Dillon (Carl Weathers), Mac (Bill Duke), Blain (Jesse Ventura) and others? I would love to have all the Commando squad to go with a Classic Predator. If they can do it with the Aliens Marines they can do these! Anyone else want to see these made?

I'll take Dutch from Predator and John Matrix from Commando along with Bill Duke as Cook and Bennet. I'd also like Doug Quaid from Total Recall, The Running Man and Conan.

I'd love to see the whole crew from Predator. Not too hip for a fat dude in a chain mail shirt though.
eck15.gif

These are a no brainer. just hope they aren't over $90 each

Hell Yes! I would be down for a Matrix Commando, all of Dutch's team, and long overdue OG Pred. Come on Hot Toys easy money.

I think there is a market for them. I'd definitely be in for Dutch but in all honesty that's probably it. I wonder though about the likeness issue. They pulled off Ripley without having it look exactly like Weaver....wonder if they'd attempt the same thing...

I'd love these. I have tried to trim down on what I collect, but these would be VERY tough for me to pass on. If they looked good I'd probbaly cave.

"I ani't got time to bleed"

Kit I'm with you on this as well. I would have to cave for these. "Whats amature Dillion the Cia's gottcha pushing too many pencaals". LOL! I would have to buy. :D

BadMoon said:
Kit I'm with you on this as well. I would have to cave for these. "Whats amature Dillion the Cia's gottcha pushing too many pencaals". LOL! I would have to buy. :D

Exactly! I F'ing LOVE Predator and the Cammando Team rules!!!

"Strap this on your sore ass Blain!"

KitFisto said:
Exactly! I F'ing LOVE Predator and the Cammando Team rules!!!

"Strap this on your sore ass Blain!"

Man you gotta love when R rated movies were actually R rated back in the 80's. In this PC world we live in now, try getting away with "Bunch of slack jawed f****** around here, this stuff will make you a sexual Tyranasaurus, just like me." Freaking classic! :lol

Ah guys, let's not jump the gun here, we don't know for sure if HT has the License for Pred 1... I hope they do coz I'm all in...

My Lord said:
..."Bunch of slack jawed f****** around here, this stuff will make you a sexual Tyranasaurus, just like me." Freaking classic!

That's my favorite line from the movie!

pjam said:
Ah guys, let's not jump the gun here, we don't know for sure if HT has the License for Pred 1... I hope they do coz I'm all in...

No one is saying that HT has the license, I was just asking if HT made this line of figures who would want them. The whole team would kick ass and would have a permanent place on my shelves!

I have a feeling HT is into these licenses for a long haul... I think we'll see a lot of figures we never thought would be possible.
So, yeah, I'd go for some commandos!

dekadentdave said:
Just wait until they do invisio and cloaking predators. You know they will.
I always thought the clear palstic Preds were really lame. I guess they just never worked for me. Not intrest in cloaking preds.

If I want to have an invisio pred I just take him off the shelf and pretend he is cloaked.

Oh and count me in for some Pred1 commandos.

Blain and Dutch are a must.

Back