Hello Freaks.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collectible-news

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello,

my name ist andreas (you call it andrew) and i am a crazy collector from germany.i have been lurking for a while and now i'm on board.I am a collector since 3 or 4 years now.The first piece in my collection was the Smeagol/Gollum Statue from Sideshow Weta.I hope you understand my words in your language,because my English is not the best.

Your English is probably way better than mine. Welcome Andreas!

:chew

carbo-fation said:
Where in Germany are you from? I used to live in Usingen, a small town near Frankfurt before I moved to the US.

I am from Leverkusen,a town near cologne/köln.

frankfurt is ~ 300km / 186 Miles away from my hometown.

welcome Andreas,
are you only a LOTR collector ?
for your english don't worry there's a trick for us,
if you speak english like a korean GPS blame it on google...

Marcus is not dead said:
welcome Andreas,
are you only a LOTR collector ?

Thanks marcus!

No,i collect pieces from Attakus,Gentle Giant,Sideshow Collectibles,Sideshow Weta,Code 3,Hard Hero,Electric Tiki and United Cutlery.The lines are Lord of the Rings,Star Wars,Harry Potter,New Line Horror,Universal Monsters,Matrix,Terminator,Hellboy,Predator,King Kong,Marvel,Van Helsing and Scarface.So there is a lot of stuff from different lines in my collection.

I've just watched your galleries at last-alliance and it's difficult to explain how much I was impressed.
congratulations for your wonderful collection ,I think it's a dream for many collectors here to take their collection up to such a level of achievement.
have you already thought of opening a museum?:lol

Back