Zootopia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rushmore223

Super Freak
Reaction score
I can't believe the reviews it is getting, so far 18 reviews at RT have it at 100%, I realize it's not a lot of reviews, but they are glowing. I read a review that went so far to say it is one of the best animated films to come out of Disney.

I promised I'd take my daughter to see this, but honestly had zero interest in it, even though I am a Disney fan. Now my interest is piqued a bit, I have to admit. But I'm having trouble wrapping my head around these incredibly positive reviews, cause the movie has just never looked good to me, maybe I just don't like animated anthropomorphic animals.

If this already has a thread, I apologize, but a search turned up no results

This is the first toon in a while that looks funny. The one with the sloths was hilarious. The fox with his **** eating grin. :lol

I hate that they made the bunny so attractive... This is Lola bunny all over again.

Another generation of furries is not what we need ......

I hate that they made the bunny so attractive... This is Lola bunny all over again.

Another generation of furries is not what we need ......

:confused:

1315550015703489.gif

wtf083.gif

post-24030-Mark-Wahlberg-confused-gif-Img-Bi1v.gif

Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

the movie is not even out and from what i heard there are hundreds of x rated art of the stupid bunny.... also on some youtube comments guys were talking about how sexy the bunny's butt looked... :gah:

LOLA Bunny ALL OVER AGAIN :mad:

I'm definitely up for seeing this movie and all the furies out there will be themselves. Nothing we can do even if Lola bunny incident is all over again.I mean come on... She's nice looking... :wink1: :lol

Of all the trailers in front of the Force Awakens, it was the only good one besides Civil War. I thought it was really funny, so I'm glad it's doing well.

lola bunny:

WPKQCqh.png

wtf where they thinking.. (I know the zootopia bunny is more modest, but they still gave her bunny curves which the pervs are drooling over)

Back