The pf Buffy.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buffy-collector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some people might say the second pf Buffy reflects Buffy more,but to me the first one does,Reasons.....

To me if Sideshow goes with an episode look,then that just reflects Buffy from that episode but making her look like the promos reflects the season the promo is based on?Get me?

The first is perfect as it represents Buffys sadness(As she hates being the slayer)and the clothes chosen are hot and perfect for a season 1-3 look and its based on season one which is the first SEASON lol.
Not forgetting this is the first and hottest promo ever!

But this only reflect Buffys high school days,so we need a buffy to represent the later seasons.
buffy063.jpg

And then they should do a later one e.g
buffy171.jpg

Or maybe just give us one based on every season lol(I can dream)

And this is like Buffys first look just like pf Spikes is dressed in his first look,so together they will look great.

I wish the alternate version represented the season 3 promo more though:rolleyes:

Enough rambling on though.
P.s is buffy in scale?As I have Pf Leia and buffy and both actresses are 5.1 yet the Buffy is much bigger that Leia....

buffy-collector said:
P.s is buffy in scale?As I have Pf Leia and buffy and both actresses are 5.1 yet the Buffy is much bigger that Leia....

I believe Sideshow has stopped emphasizing the 1/4 scale name and now pushes it more as the Premium Format line for that very reason, they aren't truly 1/4 scale to start with, and they just can't try to keep them all different lines in scale with each other.

Is Leia "in scale" with other Star Wars PFs? Perhaps that's what they're going for.

Also, the Buffy PF is in quite a high pair of heels. The Spike PF is listed as being 1" taller than the Buffy PF, taking that into account with the fact Buffy is wearing heels she should pretty close to in scale with Spike which is most important.

I SAKRIFICE POST #643 TO THE MIGHTY KURGAN KAUSE. BE FOREWARNED ALL YOU KNAYSAYERS FOR VIKTORY WILL BE OURS AND OURS ALONE!!!!! THERE KAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!

Jen said:
I SAKRIFICE POST #643 TO THE MIGHTY KURGAN KAUSE. BE FOREWARNED ALL YOU KNAYSAYERS FOR VIKTORY WILL BE OURS AND OURS ALONE!!!!! THERE KAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!

Didn't you give me crap for hijacking your thread with nonsense babble? Two wrongs don't make a right. hehe

pixletwin said:
POST NUMBER WHAT-EVER-THE-HELL-I-AM-AT TO THE KRUSADE AND TO THE KURGAN!!!!!

You been sniffing Bannistar's bum again? :confused:

What's with all this silly banter? Are you guys really that bored?

RoboDad said:
Hey, let's have none of that going on around here!

:nono

:tap

:p
Hmmm.

Buffy did have an affection for the bad boys, and, her aptitude for decapitation and eviseration were second only to her mastery with the stake.

But yes. None of that here. Please.

Jen's new so we'll let it slide (a bit). But we all know what happens when the Kurgan Krap invades other forums and threads...

...and we don't like it, do we?

I don't like it, but I can live with it. The babbling that is. Wait, I do that anyway don't I? If it makes them feel special, I say let them have their fun. As long as we can point and laugh at their silliness in the process. Is that allowed Dave?

Darklord Dave said:
Jen's new so we'll let it slide (a bit). But we all know what happens when the Kurgan Krap invades other forums and threads...

...and we don't like it, do we?

What exactly happens Dave?

Aaaand back to topic.

Personally I love the 2nd PF Buffy, I didn't get the first although i did like, i just didnt have the money and stupidly didnt go the flexy pay route. This time I wont make that mistake. For someone who didnt get the first pf Im so glad sideshow produced the second and think its a much more dynamic figure. I think the outfit sticks out more. Plus you cant deny the headsculpt is 3000X better. The hairline alone blows the first PF out of the water imo.

Back