Chronicle 1/2 Terminator Arnold bust (non damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
The next 1/2 Piece from CC is the undamaged "wash day" Arnie, looks nice to me. If you'd rather have the battle damaged version, act fast as it's almost sold out with an ES of 500 set.

OObB1mq.jpg

Looks good. I really can't wait to see the set of 4 they're making. I'm hoping they'll all be at SDCC this year.

As I just posed in the other thread, I much prefer the battle damaged version, but this looks good, it's clearly Arnie... They need to make a Dutch!

Dull.
Would like to see P1s Arnold, with the same quality of their BvS line.
And the material...much much prefer what Ironstudio, P1s or Blitzway are using for the human skin.

Yeah, I think this is more of an alternative for people who prefer this look to the damaged version. I'm not sure I'd want both unless I had the space to set them up back to back on a turntable or something... That could be fun.

I thought about getting all of the planned busts to show the progression from no BD --> BD --> Endoskeleton but now think I may just stick with the BD one and see how the Endo turns out.

Going up for order Friday I believe. They said July 8th but that's next Wednesday so either this Friday or the next maybe? Price is $350. Looks really good. Hard to figure out which one I would rather have. I haven't made up my mind.
uploadfromtaptalk1467243289553.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1467243305177.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1467243320430.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1467243332187.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1467243342437.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I say both are nice. I'd think the battle damage version is the one for Genysis but again this does look amazing too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back