DC Comics Designer Series: Harley Quinn by Bruce Timm Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kicksplode

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
DC just announced this as part of their Toy Fair preview. No pics yet, but I assume it'll be the Black & White Harley blown up to 12 inches and colorized like they did with Batgirl.

STK631987.jpg

Has anyone seen any pictures of this ? I been looking at the new statues from the Toy Show and there are no pictures of a 12 " version of this statue.

DC COMICS DESIGNER SERIES: HARLEY QUINN BY BRUCE TIMM STATUE
Designed by BRUCE TIMM
Sculpted by JONATHAN MATTHEWS
The sheer wackiness of Harley Quinn, former girlfriend of The Joker and all-around whack-job, is captured in this statue in the style of her co-creator, legendary animator Bruce Timm.
Limited Edition of 5,200
Measures Approximately 12.75" Tall
$130.00 US • On Sale SEPTEMBER 2016
Allocations May Occur

Colored_HarleyQuinn_Statue_Revised_1_56be42e0b42965.50241447.jpg

The P1 Harley was going to be my last PO for a while, but there's no way I'm passing on this. You can't go wrong with classic Timm Harley.

Designed by BRUCE TIMM
The sheer wackiness of Harley Quinn, former girlfriend of The Joker and all-around whack-job, is captured in this statue in the style of her co-creator, legendary animator Bruce Timm.
Limited Edition of 5,200
Allocations May Occur

Yup... Getting this too.. oh my wallet LOL

Pre-ordered it at BBTS. I love the look of the black & white statues but they're just to small to me, so I hope they make more at this size. I would like to see more BTAS or Bermejo Joker next.

th

I've tried to find out what the scale is, but no luck.

I say it's 1/6 scale because the base looks to be an inch tall and that would make Harley 11.75 inches tall. If 1/6 scale, then 11.75 inches converts to 5.875 feet. According to DC, Harley is 5' 7" ...so it's close. The extra height could be attributed to the jester cap Harley is wearing. Or the base could be shorter than 1 inch, but the jester cap gives her added height.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Designed by BRUCE TIMM
Limited Edition of 5,200
Allocations May Occur

I've tried to find out what the scale is, but no luck.

I say it's 1/6 scale because the base looks to be an inch tall and that would make Harley 11.75 inches tall. If 1/6 scale, then 11.75 inches converts to 5.875 feet. According to DC, Harley is 5' 7" ...so it's close. The extra height could be attributed to the jester cap Harley is wearing. Or the base could be shorter than 1 inch, but the jester cap gives her added height.

I don't think that base looks anywhere near an inch high, looks half of that at most to me. You're right about the hat adding height though. Still seems a bit too big to me, sh'e not even standing up straight, the lean at the waist almost nullifies the hat adding height.

Back