Greetings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boyscottsidesshow

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi I've been a collector of Ss for a number of years now. Amongst some of the items I have:
Boba fett life size
Thanos comiquette
Carnage
Spider-Man pf
Darth Vader pf
Boba fett pf
Colossus
Wolverine bronze and legendary
Angel
Venom
Thor
Capt America
Ironman
Psylocke pf and comiquette
Poison ivy
Green lantern
Dr doom
Batman
Superman
Storm trooper
Black hole storm trooper
Spider-Man 3 diorama
Vision
Ms marvel
Hulk
Green goblin
Hobgoblin
Predator wolf
Beast ....and many more
I have been an avid collector for over ten years and even though I live in Asia I am happy to pay the ludricous tax and shipping, sometimes more than 50% of statue value! A year ago I put down a 600usd deposit for the legendary size dr doom as usual. However when it came to payment this time my bank decided to decline the order as due to time difference the payment was charged at some obscure time like 5am when historical records show I never use my card at this time. And guess what sideshow decides to anull my order despite countless emails as this has happened in the pass with other purchases. One phone call to my bank and it's usually cleared the following attempt to charge my credit card. But this time sideshow decides to cancel my order and eat my 600usd! Can you imagine the frustration? Talk about customer loyalty! Despite countless emails in the most polite manner my email was just ignored with some generic reply, all decisions are final bla bla. Sorry for the long rant but if I were you please BOYCOTT SIDESHOW. If you are an Asian like me please support Japanese toy makers like kotobukiya or XM studios from singapore who have great customer service and would really think twice before consuming your deposit like they did mine without a whim! I have spread the message along local toy shop owners of my disdain. Sorry for my rant but this has been on my mind for a long time and if this message gets across to just a few it will not be in vain. If you were in my position and saw the email replies and how my case was handled you would understand the frustration. As a long time supporter of Ss I am now one of the biggest advocates against Ss in Asia.Seriously the worst company ever. I regret supporting this crappy company from the early days. Ungrateful pos. Think twice before clicking on that pre order!

Back