PF Buffy's eyebrows are too thick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillyBudd

Super Freak
Reaction score
Buffy's eyebrows are definitely too thick. Thinner eyebrows make a BIG difference, and it seems to me that this is a problem that could actually be fixed in time for the release of the final product. If you're buying the alternate PF or interested in buying the PF, I encourage you to write Sideshow. I also made a thread about this in the Ask Sideshow forum.

Someone over at BtVSFigs Forum made this pic for comparison...

pfbuffyvj5.jpg

Already been mentioned (in fact I was the first to mention that on this forum) and this comparison shot is already in the big ass alternate Buffy PF thread.

But as I had mentioned before, huge improvement over SS's version.

Edit: You did post this in the other thread... you crazy bastard!

I made a thread because I wanted to bring more attention to the issue. Some people may have stopped visiting the main thread due to its size. Again, I think that this is a change that actually could be made in time for the product's release. Furthermore, it's a small change that makes a big difference in the appearance of the figure.

I was actually thinking that was the reasoning behind it. Good call. Hopefully SideShow sees this and make the necessary fixes to the overall piece.

RoboDad said:
I like the idea, but it looks like they took off just a tad too much to me.

How does this look (I animated it to emphasize the improvement)?

buff_fix.gif

I was just going to make the same comment and you, RoboDad, beat me to the punch! :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

And, yes... I like your tweak better!

Gee... that doesn't sound right. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

She kinda does resemble her lol but she looks more like Smg.But the hair I think has took some of the originals likness away.

I think she looks as close to SMG as a collectible can look. It's one of the best human likenesses ever. :rock However, thank you for making me Google Kristy Swanson. :bow

Slayerverse98 said:
She deffinately looks lots better with thinner eyebrows. I hope sideshow change this before her release

Ditto...Hope they take note, because it is about the only thing that I definitely would change on this...

I'm hoping they change her eyebrows before the product is shipped. Her eyebrows look like they belong to Brooke Shields...not SMG. Hopefully somebody at Sideshow takes notice and can fix this in time...

I don't mean to sound like a broken record here, but the best way to make Sideshow take notice is to WRITE Sideshow and ask that your comment be passed on to the product development team.

How to contact Sideshow...

1) Click the link on the left side of Sideshow's homepage that says Contact Us (the link appears under the section entitled Customer Service).
2) Click the link in the pink section that says Customer Service Form.
3) Click the category Other.
4) Fill out the form.

I dont think theres time to change it now and im betting that come out looking like that I would rather have a dst buffy figure than that lol.
Why doesnt Sarah step in and say somthing about it?Like she did with dsts figures?
I think this as the lazy eye prob as well....

Darklord Dave said:
"Shipping 2nd quarter of 2007" I believe the ship has LITERALLY sailed on this one.

That depends on when the figure is arriving during the 2nd quarter (if it even arrives during the 2nd quarter...stuff gets delayed all the time). I doubt the figures have already been painted.

Let's say the figures arrive in the U.S. mid-June. That means they were shipped mid-May. If the figures are already painted, what is the factory going to do the next 3 months? It doesn't take 3 months to package and ship the figures.

Last edited:
Back