SS TEAM UP WITH HASBRO!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re

This 12-inch series also enables us to go even broader in our character selection than we have gone previously. Fans of the previous Hasbro 12-inch figures will be excited by our character choices - our goal is to enhance, expand, and update the amazing collection that Hasbro has offered."

If these look great, I may be tempted. At least more characters will be released...and of a better standard than ever before.

They will complement the Koto figures perfectly. We can be assured that the human likenesses will be better than before.

Enhance, expand and update...I like the sound of that.

re

You tease, Hulkfan. :p

At least we expect better than this:

Luke 12"

If they're anything like the Buffy figures, for example, then we are in for a treat::drool

Buffy 12"

> Star Wars

Oh yeah!!!!!! A large 13 to 14 inch Darth Vader! I already have a custom Mace Windu and was planning on putting the new Anakin head on a SS body. This is too cool. Slobo.

Re: re

AWESOME!
:banana :carrot :banana :carrot :banana :carrot :banana :carrot :banana :carrot :banana :carrot
Hasblow has finally done something smart with the 1/6 line!
:bow Thank You Sideshow! :bow

Re: re

Gaz, that Ebay auction for Qui-Gon is :puke . Look at his feet. I love this quote from the seller:

Made by Hasbro in 1993.

Hasbro knew before Lucas! :lol

God bless them

I may cry. Not only did I plunk down the cash for the Medicom Vader, but now all of my custom figures are defunct.
Having said that, I cannot wait to see what Sideshow/Hasbro has in store. It'll probably be mass market, though, so I don't know if it'll be Sideshow bastardized by Hasbro, or Hasbro elevated by Sideshow.
Hasbro's involvement at all is a bit troubling...

Worried, but hopeful too.
Till the day Sideshow does me one better, I have my own Sideshow/Hasbro hibrids to play with...
palpatine2smaller8uv.jpg

ben15xl.jpg

Re: God bless them

Did they mention a limited run or sky's th elimit until he lisence ends?

Re: Did they mention a limited run or sky's the limit?

Sir Tristram, look in the General Movie Section of this forum, there have been a few answers posted about what was revealed in the web chat about the license.

It's not really TEAMING with Hasbro. It's not like we're going to see Sideshow figures at Walmart. It's the same Sideshow type figures and edition sizes, but it's 1/6 STAR WARS!

Yeah, they said in chat it is basically like a sub-license under Hasbro's license. It was mentioned that the figures wouldn't be available mass market but through the same venues there current 12" are available through.

Back