Chronicle collectibles Robocop statues to come

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAIN MKII

Super Freak
Reaction score
Chronicle collectibles announcement:
"We've renewed our license for two more years and we were able to get a few new categories.

1/2 and 1-1 Busts are on the way.

We even have the rights to 1-1 full Robocop...

I'd love to do the 1/4 Cain as a bust since that's how he was modeled for the film.

Exciting stuff....

1/4 Cain in the back:

gSB7qW.jpg

1-1:

12419311_10207350122684004_5670182673340925518_o.jpg
"

"The 1:4 Cain would be similar to how we are producing the Arnold bust, it will be cut off and not a full upper body, it's juts to massive at that scale.

Once we reveal the 1/2 Endoskeleton buts it will be close to how we will produce Robocop and Cain for our bust line.

1/3 has always been reserved for Cinemaquette and we'd love to do a Cinemaquette with Toynami based upon one of our licenses and it will happen one day.

The old expression don't poop where you eat comes to mind. It's not that I don't want to do 1/3, we do, but we have a partnership with Toynami and one that I will respect.

I've known George for twenty years and he's produced the best quality possible for us, as good as anything going or better in my opinion, so unless he wants to partner on a 1/3 with us, it's his domain for now.
We are expanding our 1:2 busts and I'd like to make that a scale everyone will want to collect. I already see other companies following our lead.

Patience guys, it will take a little while to develop the new products.
Ideas are always welcome so fire away....
My goal is to involve Rob Bottin in some way if possible...

Paul"

Best news I've heard all week! I'd also kill for a 1:3 or 1:2 statue.

1:1 would be damn impressive, but realistically there's just nowhere to put it in my house. It would have to stand there awkwardly in the middle of a room, or maybe keep it in the passenger seat in one of my cars, then I can use the carpool lane. :lol

Me: "Hi Paul,
Is it possible to keep the spliting face mecanism for Cain 1/4 Bust?
I would love to mount a mini LCD screen inside showing Cain digital face sequence "

Paul:
"I think we would do an interchangeable head.
Maybe we can put the screen in with animation..."

How's that?
Fraking cool isn't it?

Meh.

Was really hoping CC would do a fully articulated, 1/6 line for RoboCop instead of more statues.

As much as I like my Hot Toys ED-209, I'd really like to get a properly scaled 1/6 version of ED.

Back