Darkness PF exclusive ES set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Roranous said:
I like 500, probably still a little too large but doesn't matter to me as I am keeping this baby for good.

I was actually surprised it was that low

I was expecting higher

Karma said:
I was actually surprised it was that low

I was expecting higher
Honestly, it's all hype at this point. You really can't gauge the interest from these forums because we are a bunch of obsessed nerds. 500 will be more than enough, trust me.

Doom exclusive had only 500 too. On the other hand, Doom is a more immensely popular character. Yep... Doom and Darkness... I love how some of their most popular products are villains.

500 is a nice ES.

With the open edition for a few days, everyone who had to have one of the exclusive got one yet the edition size isn't too large.

Just about perfect IMO.

Way to go SS!!! :clap

Chuck's sig is the best I have seen in a while. The "take it to the chorus" part is brilliant! :lol :lol :lol :lol

I am glad it is capped at 500, but seeing how they put up the Low Quantity Alert a few hours ago only less than 400 people had put in their orders. At least 50 of those orders were speculators. 350 sounded more appropriate as there is sure to be some cancellations and the regular will most likely be 750 to 1,000.

Chuck , that has to be one of the best sigs I have EVER seen:lol :lol :lol

And 500 is a perfect size IMO.

The edition size is fine. I doubt that this piece will see a huge increase in value. If it does, brilliant. I can brag about it. If not? Fine. It won't detract from the awesomeness that is my Darkness PF Exclusive. :rock

low_07.jpg

Gettin low.

And I personally dont care if this is worth 75 cents after it ships.

Its priceless in my book and will NEVER leave my collection.

Yep, down to 50, won't be long now!

That vtr still blows me away... my God. Okay, I really believe this may surpass Doom now, seriously. Predator Ex will be hard to beat but I am now ranking this piece above Lurtz and Doom for it's sheer kickassitude...

Back