Let's get Selene on top!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darth dypshyt

Super Freak
Reaction score
O.K. after seeing the joy that King has had over the past few days, with the announcement of the almighty, all-conquering, a$$-kicking, jaw dropping, drool inducing, one and only Darkness (can I get a hellyeah!..) PF figure.

I would like to bring to Sideshows attention, and indeed, other board members, that there is definitely an interest from collectors and fans alike for, at the very least a SELENE PF figure from the Underworld movies..It has been stated on this board in many threads already I know, but, the trick I think is to not let up...Tell 'em once, tell 'em twice...It will eventually sink in, and I may get my holy grail.....

selene2.jpg

C'mon guys....I'm not the only one who would buy this right??

While I hope you get Selene, can I ask why?:confused:
I dont get the whole thing about wanting a Selene so badly, I mean his films were pretty crappy and all. Is it just because she's hot?

OK...First off..Yeah! She is HOT!! and for that reason alone, I think it deserves a homage in the 1/4 PF arena.

But also, I liked the movies, for what they were...sure they aren't academy awards material, but, they weren't intended to be..plenty of action, vampires, werewolves.... and a babe in tight leather shooting guns.......C'MON PEOPLE!

I thought the movies were all right, but I do love Selene. I would only get her in 1/6th scale, though. PF format would be too expensive to me for the character.

BDboystoys said:
I dont get the whole thing about wanting a Selene so badly, I mean his films were pretty crappy and all. Is it just because she's hot?

And you ordered Legend PF, Neil? :rotfl :lol

I think it will be a while due to the Flak Buffy got with Hair and lazy eye issues. But I'm all for a Underworld PF's

1)Selene
2)werewolf
3)Marcus in Bat form

4)(name) but wolf/vampire dude ;)
5)big black guy in opening sequence with hood.

I'd most likely order one. I dig the Underworld movies a lot. Plus she's hot and would make a sweet PF!!

The ill Jedi said:
I would love a Selene in any format!

I'd want a PF, because it would be awesome plus Sideshow has yet to show they can produce a 1:6 female figure (other than Leia Boussh I guess) that doesn't look like a gangly, big-headed mutant.

But I'd definitely be down with a Selene PF figure. Especially in a dynamic yet sexy pose. Like pretty much any of these:

0140000000128315.jpg

Exclusive could be blue vampire eyes. ;)

:emperor

I, for one, would join in on this campaign. Selene is one hot mama to grace my bedroom in PF format.

Well, aside from the White Queen...

I'm sure we'll get a Selene PF...

... just as soon as Underworld has been around for 20 years and has remained a cult classic throughout that time and one of her co-stars has gone on to become incredilby famous and joined a kookie religion.

Well, that's what it took for Darkness...

BDboystoys said:

Is Pordey right? You ordered the Darkness PF and are asking why anyone would want a Selene? :confused: Legend/Willow/LadyHawke, whatever movie it was, was about as lame as a film can get IMHO. :cool:

Just messing with ya, but why feel like you need to put down what someone else wants?

Back