Hello From South Africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAC83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello All,

As with many people I have been watching the forums for a while, getting some valuable insights and opinions on collectibles and how to display, which is an art in my own opinion, really love some of the pics guys/ladies are uploading. So Im a 32 year old male, proudly South African geek/nerd, who absolutely loves Star Wars. Figure/Statue collecting is not really a hobby where I live so these figures are hard to come by. No hobby shops where I live so got to import. Thankfully I got a lovely wife who understands the passion and is supportive of the financial decisions I make :lol Anyways enough rambling here are some pics. Enjoy...

IMG_0017_zps4f61rgai.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Hey mate in am in the USA. bly om te sien sommige Suid-Afrikaners wieg tot hier! groot dinge Hahahaha.

I have a friend that sells that side his name is Sean Deport, in box me and I'll give you his website link. He has a supplier that gets all there wholesale and retail sent to them. He is in the East Rand Area of Jozies

Hey mate in am in the USA. bly om te sien sommige Suid-Afrikaners wieg tot hier! groot dinge Hahahaha.

I have a friend that sells that side his name is Sean Deport, in box me and I'll give you his website link. He has a supplier that gets all there wholesale and retail sent to them. He is in the East Rand Area of Jozies

Baie Dankie Meneer! Your Afrikaans is better than mine hahaha! Thanks I would really appreciate that, thanks all for the kind welcomes!

Back