Mezco Toyz - THE CONJURING Anabelle doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Horror fans first met Annabelle in the sleeper hit THE CONJURING. Then she wowed fans with her star turn in ANNABELLE as she dug her cold plastic hands into their hearts.

From her sinister grin to the malevolent gleam in her dead eyes, no detail has been overlooked. Mezco’s award-winning design team has captured every nuance of Annabelle‘s frightening visage. Mezco’s Annabelle doll stands eighteen inches tall and features rotocast head, hands, and feet. Her torso, legs, and arms are screen-accurate plush. With her film matched clothing and rooted hair you will swear she stepped right out of the silver screen!

Annabelle, the sinister conduit to the damned, comes complete in a collector-friendly window box that may help keep the malevolent entity the cultists conjured contained…then again, it may not.

2232.jpg

2230.jpg

2233.jpg

$94.00

Anabelle Pre-Orderl

I loved The Conjuring, but I thought Anabelle was an incredibly disappointing movie. Still, this is pretty cool...

Might buy it. Loved The Conjuring. It's def not as scary looking as it was in the movie.

Not screen accurate......not even close

Indeed. Annabelle went through several changes as the movie progressed, but it seems apparent the creators of this collectible were going for the end-stage Annabelle. Oh well. It is a $94 toy after all.

Here's a comparison....

conjuring3.jpg

CY4QweWWwAA-cNE.jpg

i didn't even know there was a real "annabelle" doll. The Conjuring is one of the few haunted house movies I've ever liked.

i didn't even know there was a real "annabelle" doll. The Conjuring is one of the few haunted house movies I've ever liked.
Yeah, I liked that the story itself is loosely based on the accounts of the real stars of the story, Ed and Lorraine Warren. As a big horror movie fan, I was very pleasantly surprised with The Conjuring. Best horror movie for me in a long time.

Back