Most Anticipated Movies of 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Huntsman: Winter's War

Independence Day: Resurgence

Bourne 5 maybe? The original three had a perfect beginning, middle, and end so I don't see the need for a fifth. But it might surprise me. I don't know.

I hadn't heard the title of a third Pee Wee movie. I love Big Adventure. I like Playhouse. I hate Big Top. So I guess I'm excited for that too. It's a Netflix movie or what?

Top 5:
1. Captain America: Civil War
2. X-Men: Apocalypse
3. Dr. Strange
4. Rogue One
5. Suicide Squad

Too many to choose but those were my top 5. Here are my remaining for the year.

6. Jungle Book
7. Deadpool
8. Batman vs Superman
9. Best Man Wedding
10. Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (Only because it's about darn time they end the series.)

X-Men and Hail, Ceasar are the main ones for me (surprised so many here are listing the latter, but pleasantly surprised!).

I'm interested in Deadpool, Suicide Squad, and the Star Wars spinoff. The other comic stuff I'm less excited about, but will see probably.

I'm sure there is other stuff out there I don't know about that I will be interested in seeing. I'll see Zootopia with kids, probably.

I'm a bit surprised Khev isn't listing Civil War. I mean, weren't you saying Winter Soldier was on par with Raiders of the Lost Ark, etc.?

Civil War, Deadpool, Assassin's Creed, X-Men, Hail Ceasar, Jungle Book, BatmanvSuperman

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm a bit surprised Khev isn't listing Civil War.

I'll see it and I'm sure I'll really enjoy it. But after TWS I don't really "need" more Captain America on screen, especially this soon after TWS and AOU. Now if he was facing the Serpent Society (which will apparently never happen since Feige previewed that fake title as a JOKE :cuss) then that'd be a different story. I did get kind of pumped seeing the trailer again in full IMAX last night, the thundering sound really amped up the action on screen.

Yet another "Most Anticipated Movies" thread with mostly popcorn blockbusters listed.
It's like people don't watch or know about actual films. :lol

Yet another "Most Anticipated Movies" thread with mostly popcorn blockbusters listed.
It's like people don't watch or know about actual films. :lol

I think people know about "real" films, but it's easier to pick the popcorn movies...besides, some of the smaller films don't get the same amount of marketing, so it's not easy to know about those films until they go to the film festivals and start getting some recognition.

I'm looking forward to "Midnight Special", that's the new Micheal Shannon film, directed by Jeff Nichols.

Back