Owners of C3PO and R2-D2 Sideshow Premium Format. I have a question.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amphion

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am considering of buying this on eBay and the seller has informed me that the eyes on C3PO do not light up AS brightly as the lights on R2-D2. He said they're a bit dimmer than R2's lights.

I am curious if that's normal and all the models have that or is this a bad sign and should I stay away perhaps?

Thanks all.

I'm not sure, I don't have any problems with the brightness of the eyes on C-3PO

By the way, the rerelease of C-3PO has the proper full silver leg, the earlier release the leg was silver but the foot was gold.

I haven't heard about this before. It's also difficult to compare those lights since they are very different in color. The lights on R2 are very bright and contrasty. The ones on C-3PO are of a more suble tone. But I have never had any thoughts about them being dim.

They're completely different types of lights I think it's just how they're supposed to look.
2016-01-03 19.06.15.jpg

Personally you don't need to worry about, like he said two types of light so they may seem a bit dimmer I know cause I have same feeling on mine. So go for it and good luck.

Back