Premium Format Sandtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rulk

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_SantrooperPF-11.jpg

I'm sure people will be happy with this. I was personally hoping for new era stuff.

Really looking forward to complete the Troopers.

Release summer 2017? (;

Hope they show us another OT character next year.

I was expecting a video or an actual sculpt of the whole thing. And yet another preview..

Instagram: soysith

After over a year..another teaser
..how about bringing the PO finally

I have been waiting a long time to see this. I hope they do it right as I really want to add it to our collection.

From Igo's reply on the other forum, it doesn't sound like this guy will be up for order anytime soon. To be exact, he said we'd get a look at the killer base he was talking about "soon-ish", which in SS terms means months. At least we got another tease!

I bet this will have at least 10 previews before going up for PO

Instagram: soysith

I find it poetic that Star Wars fervor is at an all time high and the two major companies with the rights to make high end collectibles for the franchise (Sideshow/EFX) can't seem to get products out. I don't mean to sound like I'm whining (though, admittedly that's kind of what I'm doing) but as someone who solely collects Star Wars stuff the fun has been just about sucked out of the hobby for me. Not in the sense that I don't still love my collection (even as it sits in storage :monkey2) but in the sense that I rarely, if ever, have anything to look forward to. I miss admiring all of the beautiful new products and scrambling to put the money together so I could afford the ones I wanted. Yeah, there's older stuff I'm still after. But it's sort of comparable to the films. Yeah, the classics are great, but new experiences are what get us all really excited again.

Back