Rey's Past? (FORCE AWAKENS SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'd prefer...

• Rey's be the daughter of Luke Skywalker who sent her away for protection

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • Rey be the child of Leia and another who was sent to Jakku to be safe from Kylo

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Rey be a former youngling student of Luke's Academy

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Rey be a descendant of Obi-Wan Kenobi

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Rey be a descendant of a Jedi or Sith from a previous movie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reys family to be new characters not seen in the Saga previously

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
It'll be revealed for sure but may not be the sequel but the sequels sequel

She's arguably the main protagonist and her backstory is part of the narrative so that makes it relevant.

For me I'd prefer she be one of Luke's former students who was hidden before the massacre or if not that then Obi-Wans grand-daughter or grand-niece. The worst would be being Leias daughter imo

pole.jpg

Star Wars is the story of the Skywalker family so it would make sense if she was Luke's daughter.

I'm gravitating to her being Solo's daughter now rather than Luke's.

Simpler for her and Kylo to be brother and sister. Also makes sense why Han took a liking to her, and gave her that silver gun.

But my gut instinct was Luke's daughter. In any event, she's got Skywalker blood, that's all that's important.

How did Obi-Wan have kids? Did he visit some Coruscant brothels in his spare time when not at the Jedi Temple or fighting in the Clone Wars?

I always thought it would have been cool if the Prequels revealed that Obi-Wan was really Luke's dad actually. I thought for sure after The Phantom Menace they were going to play up this love triangle between Obi-Wan, Padme and Anakin.

"Why all the mystery? By now don't they have tons of paperback on SW? Surely, at least one of them is about post trilogy? And someone can just post in spoiler?" - If not too much to ask

The Mary Sue Awakens
The Mary Sue Strikes Again
The Mary Suepernova

Rey is obviously Keira Knightley with just a lil' bit 'o photoshop.

She was runnin' all over those other Disney movies, too.

Hell no! :lol
In fact, I don't want them to bring Mara into their "Nu-EU". She's too awesome for Disney.

Back