Greetings from Cancun , Mexico!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisorlo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi my name is Christian Orlo and I am a collector from Mexico… Been collecting all my life and had the original Star Wars, Gijoe’s , Transformers, TMNT and many Marvel and Dragon Ball figures. But a misunderstanding led my mom to give them all away and since I had already moved out of their house I found out a little too late.

Around 09 I started collecting again and I found out about Sideshow and Hot Toys and everything changed since then I added several exclusive statues to my collection which I ended selling to buy more 1/6 scale figures which are the main collectibles I am looking for to keep adding on to the collection. Added Medicom also because they were the only ones making those figures but havent been so happy cuz their joints tend to get a bit loose, so you have to avoid changing poses.

I am new to the whole 1/6 Custom World and have seen some very talented artists creating some amazing figures. In fact I am already talking to some of them and we want to bring back several characters with new sculpts and accessories and create a small toy company in Mexico but with international famous artists.
We have started a group sale on a New Custom 1/6 Dexter “Dark Passenger” figure, since I am new on this forum how would you guys recommend me to start one on SSF?

Many Thanks and glad to be a new Freak!

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Christian!
wavesmile.gif

:welcome1: If you want to do any sort of selling on SSF you'll have to upgrade to a Premium Membership. Also, I'd suggest doing what some others here have done--start an interest thread first and see if you have enough potential sales on SSF to do a sales thread.

Thanks Gr. ZOD ! Where in the forum should I post to see if their is enough interest on the figures we want to make???
Many Thanks

Back