Dragon vehicles - 1/35 AT-AT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkeyes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, this popped up on my FB and I thought I would share. I have been wanting a large scale AT-AT, and it looks like Santa heard my request. This is being done by Dragon Model.

atat 35.jpgatat 35 2.jpg

My spider-senses are tingling...

Everything else is 1/144?? Do you realize how small that AT-ST and Snowspeeder set will be?

That would put it at roughly 2 feet tall. A dream come true if they actually pull through with it.
Quality and price will determine whether or not I will actually pull through with it. :)

OMG this is good news, can't f........g wait. Imagine the options, BD marks, things you can do and make with this kit.

Should end up being a little bit bigger than the 2010 Hasbro BMF AT-AT which translates into this being one big, bad mother ****er! Plus, it'll look more like the studio scale prop than a big toy designed to fit action figures. At 1/35 scale, I'd reckon that would put it at over 25" tall and nearly 29" long. Yeah, Merry Christmas indeed.

Should end up being a little bit bigger than the 2010 Hasbro BMF AT-AT which translates into this being one big, bad mother ****er! Plus, it'll look more like the studio scale prop than a big toy designed to fit action figures. At 1/35 scale, I'd reckon that would put it at over 25" tall and nearly 29" long. Yeah, Merry Christmas indeed.

The MR AT-AT studio scale is smaller in size than the new Hasbro AT-AT.

exciting .. but Phase 1 nothing for me.. still waiting for a 1/48 Y-wing, B-Wing and Bomber

Very Exciting! Hoping since this is phase 1 that they'll release some bigger scale models of the falcon, tie fighter and maybe a star destroyer. I really want to build some larger scale models of those, but anything on the market now is a bit too pricey for me.

The MR AT-AT studio scale is smaller in size than the new Hasbro AT-AT.

I know that but the proportions and design will look more like the studio scale counterpart and what's on screen rather than the toy which is totally out of proportion and looks overly toyish. Will it be 100% screen accurate? No way as even the promo pic of the big door put up by Dragon is off. But that's apples and oranges man. We're getting a massive AT-AT kit in injected molded plastic, bigger than studio scale prop (MR replica) and I am all for that. The diorama possibilities are endless with this. And for everybody who wants to see what a 1/35 scale AT-AT looks like, click the link here KIT ALERT!! HUGE!! 24.8 Inches Tall!! 1:35 Imperial AT-AT from MIRAKITS & Jaime Herriaz ?TALON KARRDE?

I know that but the proportions and design will look more like the studio scale counterpart and what's on screen rather than the toy which is totally out of proportion and looks overly toyish. Will it be 100% screen accurate? No way as even the promo pic of the big door put up by Dragon is off. But that's apples and oranges man. We're getting a massive AT-AT kit in injected molded plastic, bigger than studio scale prop (MR replica) and I am all for that. The diorama possibilities are endless with this. And for everybody who wants to see what a 1/35 scale AT-AT looks like, click the link here KIT ALERT!! HUGE!! 24.8 Inches Tall!! 1:35 Imperial AT-AT from MIRAKITS & Jaime Herriaz ?TALON KARRDE?
That's awesome!
What happened with this one? I don't recall seeing this one being discussed here last year.

That's awesome!
What happened with this one? I don't recall seeing this one being discussed here last year.

I would assume you're referring to the 1/35 scale AT-AT resin garage kit from the link. The dude probably made like 10 of those and quit. Or he was made to quit with a C&D from Disney.

I would assume you're referring to the 1/35 scale AT-AT resin garage kit from the link. The dude probably made like 10 of those and quit. Or he was made to quit with a C&D from Disney.

Yes, that's the one. It makes sense that Disney would have issues with him. That's probably what happened.

Back