What other products (non SS) are you geeked for?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
So of course we're all pretty geeked for the offerings from Sideshow,
either their own products or through distribution deals.

But, Toyfair is about a lot of other products so I though it'd be
interesting to see what announcements from other companies are making
you sit up and whistle.

For me there hasn't been a lot this year, but my 2 must haves
(thankfully cheap ones :monkey3 ):

South Park Satan from Mezco:
IMG_1087.JPG

Futurama line from Toynami:
(looks like they are continuing the older Moore line)
DSCN5896.JPG

So how about you guys?

McFarlane Dragons Series 5, 6, 7 and 8.

Transformer Movie stuff - don't know what yet, hopefully some highly detailed statues.

Aside also from Hot Toys and Medicoms stuff I am looking forward to the GI Joe 25th Anniversary figures (I've been a Joefan for a long time). I'm also interested in some of the DC Superheroes figures and Hasbro's Marvel stuff.

McFarlane's Lost (Mr Eko looks awesome), NECA's TNBC, the Serenity stuff, Futurama, and DST new Vamped out line for Buffy looks incredibly tempting. I'll concentrate my geekness on those pieces since Sideshow gave me a big nothing this time from my favourite line, Buffy/Angel.

galactiboy said:
Really? I'm surprised since you were getting out of the smaller 1/6 scale?

Yeah but i'm looking for small figures to put on my computer desk...the realistic jason part 4 and freddy with tux 7'' would look great.

Makes sense... or you just need to get a giant computer and cover it with 1/6 figures :lol

I'll also add the Marvel figures to my list of things I'm inteested in. particularly the Conan the Barbarian figures:rock

IMG_6497.JPG

"McFarlane Dragons Series 5, 6, 7 and 8." Another person after my own heart. These McFarland dragons are fabulous and I plan to have every single one. (thank goodness I started with Series 1 when I just happened to see them in a Suncoast store a couple of years ago!)

Gentle Giant LoTR busts (all) and the GG RWOS. (passed on animated Gandalf and Saruman).

Back