Medicom DEATHNOTE RAH Raito and L

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tendou-Kabuto

Super Freak
Reaction score
All the BIG news this week!!! Well here's some news you WONT get from Toyfair!!!-

deathnote.rah.jpg

Death Note Raito and L will get the RAH treatment!!

Release date is awhile from now (Sept 07) but man I cant wait to add them to my collection!!! These are AWESOME!!!!

15000yen each

"I will be God to this New World"

Tendou-Kabuto said:
All the BIG news this week!!! Well here's some news you WONT get from Toyfair!!!-

Release date is awhile from now (Sept 07) but man I cant wait to add them to my collection!!! These are AWESOME!!!!

15000yen each

I'm not familiar with these characters, but the figures look amazing! The fabrication is extremely well done, and the articulation looks fantastic!

Im not familliar with them either but damn the clothing is awesome, and Ive never seen a figure be able to squat down like that. too cool!

EVILFACE said:
People collect figures of emos?

No, they collect figures from entertainment they enjoy, whether it is TV, movies, books, Anime, music, or whatever. If you don't enjoy it, why bother to even comment?

nash said:
Im not familliar with them either but damn the clothing is awesome, and Ive never seen a figure be able to squat down like that. too cool!

I was amazed at that as well! Wonder which body they are on? Or is it a new one?

lcummins said:
I'm not familiar with these characters, but the figures look amazing! The fabrication is extremely well done, and the articulation looks fantastic!

They will probably be on their smallest and skinniest body since these guys are pretty bishounens. If you look at the source material these figures are pretty much perfect. The clothes, poses and attitude in those pictures really show how much care and attention went into making these figures. I'm not sure if this is the type of series you'd enjoy but the series is a very big hit and has 2 theatrical movies a current running anime. The series has ended at book 13 and Viz releases the books here as part of their Shonen Jump Advence lineup. I think up to 9-10 books have been released so far.

I Highly reccommend it. The anime and manga is downloadable via torrent if you want to check it out. If you need help finding the place just PM me.

Heres the wiki on it-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_note

another pic of L-
l.rah1.jpg

lcummins said:
I was amazed at that as well! Wonder which body they are on? Or is it a new one?

Upon examination, it seems the neck joint is diff on these 2 than on other Medicom figures.

actually L looks to be on a RAH301, Look at L's shoulder, you can see the RAH joints.

while I think Raito is also on a RAH301, but with a different neck joint.

Look at the posture of these figures!! how L slouches his back. pretty cool.

snakebeater said:
actually L looks to be on a RAH301, Look at L's shoulder, you can see the RAH joints.

while I think Raito is also on a RAH301, but with a different neck joint.

Look at the posture of these figures!! how L slouches his back. pretty cool.

Yeah, I also notice that Raito has a strange looking Neck. But yeah they are def on 301 body.

lcummins said:

yeah i just recieved Edward Elric FMA today and even on this small version Medi body the articulation is unreal. kick ass lil figure! gotta get the big armor guy next to go w/ him. guess i should watch an episode or 2 also heh.

Mookeylama said:
yeah i just recieved Edward Elric FMA today and even on this small version Medi body the articulation is unreal. kick ass lil figure! gotta get the big armor guy next to go w/ him. guess i should watch an episode or 2 also heh.

Mookey, I can't recommend it enough!!! It is a great story and very well done. You won't be disappointed!

I don't know anything about Death note but that crouching pose really shows off the poseability of the Medicom body style.

As well as how natural it looks! :)

:D
Tendou-Kabuto said:

deathnote.rah.jpg

15000yen each

looking good there man!!!they should make ryuk!!!

Mookeylama said:
:lol That's funny because I received my Alphonse last week! He sure is awesome; the articulation is great as well! Now I just got to pick up Edward.:D

Back