I went to comic con today and...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

hmacedo

... I have to say that General Grevious is SS best Star Wars 1/4 PF figure...the detail is amazing, the paint is superb, the size is breath taking, and the cape gives this figure a presence unlike the other figures...definately do not regret ordering this figure and I think this one will be highly prized in the future...you have to see it for yourself to know what I am talking about...maybe I will post pics tomorrow. :rock <!--EZCODE LINK START-->[url="https://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=generalgrevious5vu.jpg"] [/url]<!--EZCODE LINK END-->

I have to agree. I got to go for the day on Thursday and that was the one figure that I kept going back to look at again and again. The price is up there, but it is huge and will stand out and be the center of attention wherever it is displayed. And yes, the cape does add something to it. This is my least favorite character of the five seen so far, but my favorite of the statues now that I have seen them in person.

I was thinking of cancelling this one but I may have to rethink it. Gee thanks. :rolleyes

Thanks for the SDCC comments we would all love to be there.

re

Grievous is my favourite 1/4. After seeing the pics on rebelscum, I am very happy I ordered him.

Re: re

Grievous is also my favorite 1/4. He's the last one I would cancel if pressed.

GG statue is awesome!! ITs really a steal at the price :jaw

Also I would like to eat some crow on the 1/4th scale pieces they look great!!!

I knew it!

Once you see the 1/4 pieces in person, you can see how cool and high quality they are.

Guys unless you saw GG in person you have no idea how cool this thing really is. Vader also look outstanding.

Attachments

• They_Live_0000111111222222.jpg
    They_Live_0000111111222222.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 100
  • They_Live_0000111111222222333333444444normal.jpg
    They_Live_0000111111222222333333444444normal.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 102
  • They_Live_0000111111222222333333normal.jpg
    They_Live_0000111111222222333333normal.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 104
I wish I had 1k to buy it. That thing is freaking awesome and huge. Its detailed like crazy and so real looking. Those of you getting it I'm jealous cause its an item I'd love to own.

Maybe not the best charactor they have done, but definitly the best 1/4 Star wars, they have done. It just looks outstanding glad I got mine in.

Man! It wasn't so long ago that many were complaining what a wimpy character he was and that they were canceling their order! Wonder how many regret that decision now? :rollin

Awesome news about Predator Josh! He's in my top 3 most anticipated products now (the other 2 being Grievous 1/4 and the AT-AT SE).

Back