412 Sideshow photos from Toyfair !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
- BOROMIR AND FARAMIR 12'' LOOKS BAD IMO (COSTUMES ARE NICE, BUT SCULPT AND HAIR...:monkey4 )

- THE ALIEN STATUE IS DEFINITELY 1/4 !!!

-THE LORD OF DARKNESS WILL RULE ALL PF !!!

-MEDICOMS PUNISHER HAS A NICE COMIC SCULPT.

-PF CAP LOOKS OK..I GUESS...

-BOBA PF IS BEAUTIFUL...

-THE HOT TOYS ALIEN WARRIOR AND TERMINATOR ARE ALSO HOMERUNS

CHECK THE PIX...

https://photos2.figures.com/gallery2/showgallery.php?cat=526

Last edited:
I DONT LIKE THE HAIR DAVE, AND THE SCULPT LOOKS LIKE IT LOST A LOT OF DETAILS..BUT ITS JUST MY OPINION.:cool:

COSTUMES ARE TOP NOTCH....

Here's hoping that SDCC will bring the first LOTR figure in armor (hopefully elven). Waiting for some figures in armor before I buy another LOTR 12"

$350 for the Darkness was my target price. Now, if that is the Excl. version, I will definitely get it. If there is no Excl. version, then i will just get one from an e-tailer so save some cash.

I really wish I cared about the character of Faramir, because those pictures look amazing. It's a fabulous sculpt. The face, hair, everything. And the costuming is wonderful.

but.... I'm just not interested in the character as a figure to collect. I'm glad the Faramir fans are getting this though, they should love it.

Faramir and Boromir look fine. In the photos I've seen that are taken properly they've come out looking fantastic as does the Darkness PF. The SW Dio is pretty sweet as well.

Icemizer said:
Some video here shot on a cell phone. SS stuff about 3/4's into the video. Got the link from aint it cool and thought the Freaks should see.

https://davidjr.com/toyfair2007/

:lol :lol :lol WHEN YOU SEE THE FIRST SIDESHOW IMAGE...FOR A SEC,I THOUGHT IT WAS VENNY(SNAKEBEATER),SAME HAIRCUT.... CHECK THE DUDE WHO'S WATCHING EMMA FROST...

I tend to agree with Shai about the Faramir and Boromir figures. Although I think the headsculpts still look good... the hair just looks kinda plunked on top and soft on detail. Although in those shots there's flash which probably make a difference. Although Faramir's hair still looks weak in the CTR pic as well.

Shai Hulud said:
:lol :lol :lol WHEN YOU SEE THE FIRST SIDESHOW IMAGE...FOR A SEC,I THOUGHT IT WAS VENNY(SNAKEBEATER),SAME HAIRCUT.... CHECK THE DUDE WHO'S WATCHING EMMA FROST...

I know if you were there, you would be right next to me watching :lol

too bad I live in LA, not NY.:rotfl

snakebeater said:
I know if you were there, you would be right next to me watching :lol

:lol :lol :lol YEAH PROBABLY....EMMA HAS SUCH A NICE DERRIERE...

Back