Obi Wan Mythos Lean?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decoyoctopus10

Super Freak
Reaction score
Do you guys think that my Obi Wan Mythos statue is starting to lean? (I took off all the accessories cause I was handling it) I compared it to other pictures from Google and it doesn't look straight like those do. Does anyone know of any way to fix this before it gets worse?

IMAG0421.jpg

From that angle I think it looks worse than it really is. If you think about it, he is supposed to intentionally lean this way for two reasons IMO; 1) to offset the huge (and heavy) cape, which offsets further lean issues as it's pulling the opposite direction and 2) if the wind is blowing hard from right to left, you would normally lean into the wind to help with balance.

I think you'll be fine.

From that angle I think it looks worse than it really is. If you think about it, he is supposed to intentionally lean this way for two reasons IMO; 1) to offset the huge (and heavy) cape, which offsets further lean issues as it's pulling the opposite direction and 2) if the wind is blowing hard from right to left, you would normally lean into the wind to help with balance.

I think you'll be fine.

I hope so man, do you own this piece?

If you think about it he's leaning in the wind :p HA

None of what they ever showed had the lean and it would have to be a heavy ass wind to have it support his weight like that. Not to mention he's on a frickin desert planet there would be sand all over him and he's not even trying to cover his face. Hell even the box had pics of it where there was no lean. Their molds got warped and they didn't give a ****, plain and simple. Same as the mythos fett. "From that angle" pfft, it looks even worse straight on. It looks like it's leaning from any normal angle :p But it is the normal lean out of the box, not something it developed :)

If you think about it he's leaning in the wind :p HA

None of what they ever showed had the lean and it would have to be a heavy ass wind to have it support his weight like that. Not to mention he's on a frickin desert planet there would be sand all over him and he's not even trying to cover his face. Hell even the box had pics of it where there was no lean. Their molds got warped and they didn't give a ****, plain and simple. Same as the mythos fett. "From that angle" pfft, it looks even worse straight on. It looks like it's leaning from any normal angle :p But it is the normal lean out of the box, not something it developed :)

I definitely talked myself into paranoia lmao. Thanks man.

That looks normal to me.
I'd say if your statue fits into the base without extensive Dremel sanding, you're doing pretty good and I wouldn't mess with it.

More than I could say for mine... :gah:

Back